Online Retailers for RSD Titles

haha nice pun, dude! I'm trying to find one but every site is a dead end. Same with the Biggie vinyl, I got a cancellation email :(

I think Amazon/online retailers will have this soon. I remember reading somewhere that the RSD white press was ltd to RSD but there would be a black repress in the near future. I'm looking for it too but I'm gonna hold off for a little while. I'll try and find where I read it and post it if I do.

I think Amazon/online retailers will have this soon. I remember reading somewhere that the RSD white press was ltd to RSD but there would be a black repress in the near future. I'm looking for it too but I'm gonna hold off for a little while. I'll try and find where I read it and post it if I do.

It's a picture disc.

The cover art for this is actually a huge turn off for me, no idea why they wouldn't just use the original. This just looks tacky, like a greatest hits album or some bullshit. 

Okay, I was talking about the South Park release. I figured you were too since the member you responded to has made like 15 posts/threads about the South Park 7".

Okay, I was talking about the South Park release. I figured you were too since the member you responded to has made like 15 posts/threads about the South Park 7".

Think we both got confused. I was talking about his RTD post, but I just looked back in a the SP thread and this one and saw how many posts he wrote up for the SP pic disc hahahaha

The cover art for this is actually a huge turn off for me, no idea why they wouldn't just use the original. This just looks tacky, like a greatest hits album or some bullshit. 

well that was actually the cover art for the ready to die represses.  The OG press had the baby on it and then they had a remaster with the baby on it and then it went to a press that had this artwork that you're linking from ebay.  I agree though, the original art should have always been used.

Wasn't shooting for a "pun", I've just seen you make like 10+ posts/threads about it. Calm down and keep checking the leftovers from various places. If you don't find it, wait 3-6 months and you can probably get it for $10 or less on eBay.

Oh well then that's awkward lol. Sorry, I'm just scrambling to scoop up what I was unsuccessful with grabbing yesterday, dude! I have been looking for leftovers and will probably buy one impulsively soon for around $20 or wait a little longer idk. Sorry that I posted so much though haha

Yeah I agree. Would love the white pressing, but oh well. I really just want one with the OG cover tbh

Think we both got confused. I was talking about his RTD post, but I just looked back in a the SP thread and this one and saw how many posts he wrote up for the SP pic disc hahahaha

haha sorry about that fellas, just grinding out here trying to pick up some vinyl. Y'all know how it is :)

If anyone happens across a copy of the Old 97s / Waylon Jennings 2x7" anywhere online, can you please give me a heads up? It's the last of my top 3 wants from RSD that I haven't found. Well, I found one site, ordered it, and my order was cancelled because it wasn't actually in stock.  :angry: