Online Retailers for RSD Titles

Man, Bull Moose has the best price on the BTBAM box but no online availability for it.

We pulled our RSD stuff offline for a little bit --- we weren't setup for multiple copy orders for items in tight contention --- and this is our fault - we didn't foresee that if people had the same item in separate shopping carts upped their quantity, they would in effect take the item away from someone else.  (say we have 3 in stock of something.  three people put it in their cart.  that's ok because we have 3... but then 1 person ups their quantity to 3... well if they complete their sale first, then the next two people - who already had it in their cart - wouldn't get theirs)... to rectify this, we'll be putting back up what we have left with a 1 per customer limit... it will happen quite soon.  

But please accept our apologies and acknowledgement of fault to the few folks who ordered multiples and were cancelled --- I believe those folks ordering were all true fans and not resellers or anything -- they were just trying to pick up extras for a friend --- so it stinks that we've left some of them out in the cold.  Sorry again.  We'll keep in contact with the impacted fans and try to help if we can.

Hahaha my advice is to just take everyone's shit until you hit 1,000 posts or just continue to make everyone laugh with your relentless posts for the gay fish pic disc! It's fun around here, you'll get used to it :P enjoy buddy!

Lol ive been lurking here for a long time so I figured I would join to try to get help/help people out with the RSD stuff. Might stick around awhile though haha. I actually was able to get a Gay Fish Vinyl for retail today :D thanks bruh!

does anyone know when Strictly Discs is going to send out "wish list" items?

They had a bunch of stuff on eBay Saturday and I got Now Now from them and got shipping confirmation today, but I dunno about wish list stuff.

Also, has anyone seen a copy of BTBAM's Anatomy Of online for not eBay prices?

they had stuff on ebay? like what? I think that's pretty funny.

Yeah, they had a few of the less fought over releases on there for decent prices, and some of the limited/wanted stuff for a bit of a mark-up. Their eBay name isn't Strickly Discs, but the their payPal name is. That's how I found out.