Online Retailers for RSD Titles

Reckless has a bunch of stuff up, including Cave-In

http://www.reckless.com/rsd_static.html

I wonder how many stores are holding back inventory these days. You mean to tell me that all 3 reckless locations have these cave in and that none of these sold out in chicago this weekend. Pretty hard to believe, Not saying its not possible but I am wondering

I wonder how many stores are holding back inventory these days. You mean to tell me that all 3 reckless locations have these cave in and that none of these sold out in chicago this weekend. Pretty hard to believe, Not saying its not possible but I am wondering

Never heard of this Cave-In you mention? Personally, cant say Im shocked it didnt sell out...

I've got orders in with Bull Moose, Amoeba, and Reckless to fill out my want list and haven't heard a peep from any of them yet, but I figured they are still digging out from Saturday and dealing with an influx of hundreds of orders based on leftovers. I'm expecting a cancellation or 2 out of the chaos. still better than dealing with scoundrels of eBay.

Very happy to see I got a shipping notice from 1234 Go for Mad Season. They killed it on the price as well. Definitely a shop I plan to visit one of these days.

Same here! In addition to Mad Season I was also able to grab Elliott and The Casket Girls EP (which I couldn't find anywhere).