Online Retailers for RSD Titles

1st of all I love RSD because people are acting like they NEED that Blind Melon album. 2nd of all if these are really /300 then literally more than half have been sold on eBay and there is about 50 more currently on sale. Sooo about 100 people around the world actually bought this with the intentions of keeping it. I can't wait till next year when that hot Temple Of The Dog 7" inch picture disc drops.

1st of all I love RSD because people are acting like they NEED that Blind Melon album. 2nd of all if these are really /300 then literally more than half have been sold on eBay and there is about 50 more currently on sale. Sooo about 100 people around the world actually bought this with the intentions of keeping it. I can't wait till next year when that hot Temple Of The Dog 7" inch picture disc drops.

Where has it been said its out of 300? This has actually been one of the easier RSD releases to find, IMO

at my store right now, they have the Grateful Dead 3-way side by side 7", one copy of Foals, Whirr 7", amongst others. Let me know ASAP if any ones interested.

I love that Grateful Dead/Dr. John - Iko Iko Mystery Side by Side 7" though I'm sure you're not gonna find a lot of GD support on these boards, haha.

does bullmoose split up their orders sometimes? i only received my tame impala ep today but also ordered 2 other 7''s and 1 other LP with it.

Yes.. at least for me. I had 2 records on 1 order and recieved them each a day apart. No notice or anything. Their shipping and fullfillment has been strange to say the least this year.

does bullmoose split up their orders sometimes? i only received my tame impala ep today but also ordered 2 other 7''s and 1 other LP with it.

yeah they do.  my KSE/Dio 7" and South Park 7" came both the same day but in two separate boxes.  They also shipped them in 12" boxes (the records were fine) but I thought that was weird.  They probably did ship from different stores like someone else said.

Anyone come across a site selling Their/They're/There? I saw copies at the store but had no idea it was a side project of Evan from IIOI so I didn't grab it. 

Polyvinyl has the preorder up for a clear red non-rsd pressing. I haven't seen any of the RSD edition online at all.

http://www.polyvinylrecords.com/store/index.php?id=2390