Online Retailers for RSD Titles

Wasn't able to get out today since I just got back from vacation, but I was able to score the Titus Andronicus, Grouplove and Gary Clark Jr records from the Vintage Vinyl website.  Probably going to head over to the store to pick them up either tomorrow or Monday.  Pretty psyched.  Now to find the White Stripes and Roky Erickson records...

This is really no help now but you guys should keep this eBay seller in mind for future RSD and Black Friday RSD items (he has a few 2013 items left but if you look through his completed items, the majority are gone). He seems to get multiples of most things and they are sold pretty much at retail or a couple bucks over. He sold a couple copies of Mad Season for $36 but I missed out. I've seen him sell the past few RSDs. Again, this won't be much help right now but definitely save his seller ID and check back for any future stuff you miss.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mad-Season-Above-2-LP-180-Gram-Vinyl-3-new-tracks-2013-Record-Store-Day-/171027407383?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item27d2072217&nma=true&si=vXy%252BF%252B7qhTy%252FhX%252BpDlENeRbhFrE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557