Online Retailers for RSD Titles

what LT link are you guys using? 

none of the add to cart buttons work 

they just lead to the image of the button

their homepage is a blog. there's 2 posts. the first post only has the add to cart button for available items. the second post has it for all items but they're just links to the image

Who Hoo! just got 20% off Athletics - Why aren't I home. Been wanting it forever, and had a good reason to grab it finally!

Jumped on the preorder of Who You Are...still both are available... and now with 20% off...; and I've been dragging my feet on Why Aren't I Home @ $16 a pop for MONTHs, now they're sold out of the Splatter. Basically free shipping for one LP. Still dragging my feet. Sometimes better to wait but I thought they would have sold out quickly. 

If everything comes in the mail I will have gotten 3 records online and 3 records in person today. I went to three stores and only found anything I remotely wanted in one.

What day of the year do you think the industry will just start ROSD- Record Online Store Day since this is pretty much what this has become?