WTB At the Drive-In RSD

Didn't get one today.  Don't want to pay eBay prices. 

Willing to pay cost* + shipping.  I'll give an extra $5 if you have to go back out to store.

*If you're store is selling them for over $40, don't bother.

Or I'll trade you White Stripes RSD release that I did manage to get.

Def. I wonder if people speak their mind the same as if they were away from keyboard. 

uhhhhhh...... wat?

Anyways, that flipper price has already dropped by $30 and it's Wednesday. 

It only takes a small handful of idiots willing to pay $90+ for this album to keep the price that high. Once flippers see nobody biting they'll consistently start to lower their price. With the high pressing numbers of this album I imagine we'll see them go for $30 within a few more days.

Real shit homie.

uhhhhhh...... wat?

Anyways, that flipper price has already dropped by $30 and it's Wednesday. 

It only takes a small handful of idiots willing to pay $90+ for this album to keep the price that high. Once flippers see nobody biting they'll consistently start to lower their price. With the high pressing numbers of this album I imagine we'll see them go for $30 within a few more days.

Real shit homie.

I don't know what's happening in this thread, but thanks for bumping it. 

And Rambo, I am holding out hope that you're correct.  I'd happily pay $30ish plus shipping for this.  But the auctions I'm seeing still have this ending in the $50-70 range.  I'd be (pleasantry) surprised if auctions we're ending near $30 any time soon.  I hope I'm wrong.

I don't mean EXACTLY $30, but in that ballpark.

There's obviously a large amount of people out there who bought this for the sole purpose of flipping. Just don't play into their bullshit just yet.

Or do whatever you want, dammit, it's not like I have a copy. I just know there's no way I'd pay over $35 for an album that came out 13 years ago from a band that broke up 12 years ago. My cross to bear I guess, but I'd rather use that money to buy new albums and support active bands.

Or do whatever you want, dammit, it's not like I have a copy. I just know there's no way I'd pay over $35 for an album that came out 13 years ago from a band that broke up 12 years ago. My cross to bare I guess, but I'd rather use that money to buy new albums and support active bands.

I guess we're in the minority, but that's pretty much how I feel, as well.  I'd really love to know who decided the base MSRP should be $35, what they were thinking, and how they got away with it.

+1. So expensive for what ya know? Its just orange. I still haven't opened mine, probably gonna sell it along with the BTBAM box set also unopened.

If you're going to sell it, sell it to me (the OP).  But, as I stated in that post, I'm willing to pay cost + shipping. 

This album massively shaped my musical tastes as well as music output as a musician, so I really want it!  Probably one of my all time favorite records.  But, I still haven't bought this because I'm not going to buy at flippers price.

Just don't play into their bullshit just yet.

Not going to.

I don't mean EXACTLY $30, but in that ballpark.

There's obviously a large amount of people out there who bought this for the sole purpose of flipping. Just don't play into their bullshit just yet.

Or do whatever you want, dammit, it's not like I have a copy. I just know there's no way I'd pay over $35 for an album that came out 13 years ago from a band that broke up 12 years ago. My cross to bear I guess, but I'd rather use that money to buy new albums and support active bands.

It was $35.98 at my store :\ close to $40 after tax