Stray Light Run- Prepare to be Wrong EP

The RSD press was /900 so I'm assuming that Victory will put up another 100 on their "exclusive" smoke tomorrow or sometime this week. I was hoping to start a chain that we could help each other out. I was lucky enough to grab the LP last year but with work and not being able to constantly check here would someone be willing to grab me a copy should this go up? I'll do the same, maybe we can start a chain for people who missed out on it? Bump this thread if it goes up.

What makes you think they'll be putting it up on the website? Did you see it posted somewhere? I would assume that, since it was an RSD exclusive release, they probably won't be selling any more copies online. The other 100 copies probably went to friends and family but I haven't been able to find any other info on it. Hopefully I'm totally wrong.

I was lucky enough to score an RSD copy but I will keep a lookout and if any go up online, I'll try and snag a couple copies for people on here.

What makes you think they'll be putting it up on the website? Did you see it posted somewhere? I would assume that, since it was an RSD exclusive release, they probably won't be selling any more copies online. The other 100 copies probably went to friends and family but I haven't been able to find any other info on it. Hopefully I'm totally wrong.

I was lucky enough to score an RSD copy but I will keep a lookout and if any go up online, I'll try and snag a couple copies for people on here.

Last year they did 3 colors of this 900 on yellow and brown, 600/300 if I remember correctly (specifically for RSD). Then on Monday they (Victory) put up 100 copies on smoke in their web store. I'm assuming (hoping) this is the same things. I highly doubt they just pressed 900 of this given their past presses/represses. So I figured there are some people on here that would like to have this and help each other out. Also, from what I understand Victory and SLR don't have a good relationship, so I doubt they did a friends/family specific press. Tony doesn't really seem like the type.....

Last year they did 3 colors of this 900 on yellow and brown, 600/300 if I remember correctly (specifically for RSD). Then on Monday they (Victory) put up 100 copies on smoke in their web store. I'm assuming (hoping) this is the same things. I highly doubt they just pressed 900 of this given their past presses/represses. So I figured there are some people on here that would like to have this and help each other out. Also, from what I understand Victory and SLR don't have a good relationship, so I doubt they did a friends/family specific press. Tony doesn't really seem like the type.....

i think it took a few weeks for Victory to put up the smokes last year

i think it took a few weeks for Victory to put up the smokes last year

Yea, I think you're right, I just searched for the thread. The guy that works for Victory and posts here started the smoke variant thread on May 22nd. Could have sworn it was really close to RSD12, owell, fingers crossed this happens again and we've got some good people on here willing to help out regardless!

facebook timeline with the clutch... https://www.facebook.com/VictoryRecords/posts/218225368291314

that post was a little over a week after rsd, not sure when after that the smoke went up.

i got a copy of the ep on rsd. sounds/looks awesome and has an actual insert!!

Haha glad to hear they didn't just toss in a friggin cd lyric book this time!

The S/T and EP have so many memories attached to them for me! I'll never forget the first time I heard exetentialism on prom night! I was at Hofstra visiting a friend and she got mp3s of their demo from a friend who knew/knows Jon. I was floored when I heard the songs, especially EOPN! I still have the cd with the demos on them she burned for me!

i've been trolling online for various rsd pieces my friends and i missed out on this weekend. we were lucky enough to be able to get straylight run on saturday, but in my searching, i happened to come across a store that apparently still has a few copies of prepare to be wrong and figured i'd pass along the link for anyone still on the hunt for it.

https://sakistore.net/mailorder/product_info.php?products_id=68394&osCsid=4sh2tup5otdma67973d6lpdsa7