New Relient K song "Don't Blink"

Five Score is really great as well, but definitely my least listened to album from them. When I saw them last July they played a new song, and it sounded really good. I think it was Boomerang, but I'm not 100% sure. I still have hope for this album, but not as much as I did before the release of these songs.

You should give it more of a listen. Definitely worth it. :) haha But ya man, I know what you mean. I was really excited for the release of the new record, but finding out the whole thing is a co-written record by the band, and other people kinda turns me off. With the exception of Tim Pagnotta of course. haha.  I'm still going to buy it the day it drops, and hopefully the vinyl. 

I don't know why, but albums that are digital only (or mostly digital, in this case) I can never take seriously as a "real" album. It always feels like something to just hold you over till the next "real" album. In this case, I'm hoping that's what they are doing haha.

Exactly my thoughts. Hope this is a transition record, with Luck leaving and the co-writing.

Matt writing for popular movies is one thing but working with Lady Gaga's "lyricist" has made me think twice about it.

The whistles on Lost Boy kill me...