Hey guys,

I've got a few pretty rare records for sale if anyone is interested.

Brand New, Your Favourite Weapon. First press in white only 100 made, the sleeve is still in it's shrink wrap and the record it self has been played maybe twice.

Brand New, The Devil & God. black/marble, 500 pressed. Both records are in perfect condition as is sleeve. There is some minor damage to the covers the records slide into.

Thursday, Doves 10". Blue 62/250. The record has never been played so it is perfect but there is some damage to the sleeve where the record has managed push through on the seam. I've used a little but if tape to stop it getting any worse.

I'm in the UK and I'm looking for £160 for each of them if anyone is interested in more than one record we should be able to work something out.

Pictures are available on request. :)

I've not come on here for people to tell me that my prices are nuts. I'm still I'm the UK and the exchange rate is still unfavourable. Ive not been a le to find anyone else selling one so I can't check prices elsewhere. The record is not damaged the only damage is minor to the sleeve that happened during shipping. If anyone is actually interested in purchasing these records please pm me.

Once again I will state that I am open to offers. Maybe if you think I'm being unreasonable and are interested in one of the records make me an offer. I've asked for what I think is reasonable based on what I've seen things sell for on ebay and discogs. I've never posted on here before today, nor have even browsed the forum so as far as I was concerned I was being reasonable.

I've not come on here for people to tell me that my prices are nuts. I'm still I'm the UK and the exchange rate is still unfavourable. Ive not been a le to find anyone else selling one so I can't check prices elsewhere. The record is not damaged the only damage is minor to the sleeve that happened during shipping. If anyone is actually interested in purchasing these records please pm me.

Exchange rate aside, a high price is a high price. All you have to do is search a few pages of this board and see many copies going for $150 or less, and usually much less. Those are even high for eBay prices, not to mention about 10 percent of that goes to fees. Popsike is a good reference. All those you see on Discogs for $300.will never sell. Sorry bud.