Citizen - Youth [June 11th 2013//RFC]

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Looks like there was a sixth (gold/silver swirl /3000, and now seventh pressing of this record. Seventh pressing is on two variants... amazon has the olive green /1500 right now for $10 shipped. 

The other variant is clear/pink swirl w splatter /500 that is listed as a newbury comics exclusive, but I can’t find anything about it online. 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Han Solo said:

I'll never forget seeing this band during the Youth era. What a fucking show:

I had tickets to March's headliner so I could have seen them during each album era but that chance is gone now. Definitely a bummer since ASP is my favorite of theirs. They were really good on Warped in 2013 & 2015.

Incredible band. I saw them in a skate shop in Ann Arbor, MI in September 2012. Adventures, Pity Sex, and Brave Bird also played. Couldn't have been more than 100 people in there, place was small but packed. The EP was out, and the Turnover split too, I think. Saw them next at Bled Fest in 2014, after Youth had come out and they really blew up, that was a crazy set.

Just saw them headline the Royale here in Boston last year. Was crazy to think about how far they've come. Well deserved and earned.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
44 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

I've been meaning to pick this up but just can't find a variant I like. There are so many pressings that I don't ever feel rushed. Maybe I'll pull the trigger on the Newbury this time.

11 hours ago, tokimedo said:

Brooklyn vegan already “shipped” this. At least label is printed and I have a tracking number, so these should be pressed and ready to go. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...