PO: Pompeii new record

Pompeii just launched their Kickstarter for their newest, 3rd record! They have a couple different vinyl options available. If you've never heard them , check em out. Their past two albums "Assembly" and "Nothing Happens For a Reason" are great. For fans of Appleseed Cast/Death Cab. 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pompeii/making-lp3-featuring-the-tosca-string-quartet?ref=recently_launched

I know a lot of us have negative feelings towards Kickstarter campaigns, I just wanted to throw this out there.

So the only difference between Level D and E is that one is 180g and the other isn't? Not sure that difference is worth an extra $15. Definitely want to help out with the Kickstarter though. Might have to go for standard weight.

Probably a different color and more exclusive pressing.

So the only difference between Level D and E is that one is 180g and the other isn't? Not sure that difference is worth an extra $15. Definitely want to help out with the Kickstarter though. Might have to go for standard weight.

Level E is a 180g only color variant and will only be available for purchase during this Kickstarter. They will only press as many as are purchased during the Kickstarter. The standard weight (level D) will be available for purchase after the Kickstarter as well.

Level E is a 180g only color variant and will only be available for purchase during this Kickstarter. They will only press as many as are purchased during the Kickstarter. The standard weight (level D) will be available for purchase after the Kickstarter as well.

Hmm well I'll have to consider what I want to do. In for the standard weight for now. Can't wait to hear the new stuff!