Fuckin' USPS' Network Distribution Centers: the thread.

tried to call usps to find my package and i just get sent to an automatic teller, that will not direct to me to a human being so i can complain to.

also, they havent responded to e-mails in ages.

The USPS automated line fucking blows. It is possible to get someone on the line; it took me 4 tries. The worst part is the automated system doesn't understand simple commands no matter how clearly you speak.

I ordered a $1000 record from someone on eBay who turned out to be a scammer. The scammer sent a package with signature confirmation as part of the scam. Realizing it was a scam, I planned on not signing for it. However, the delivery person left it in my mailbox and marked that I received it in the tracking system (it was not a record, of course). Now I had to send something back to that person, within a week, so I sent it priority, and it had to have signature confirmation, all this costing me $8.50 with no guarantee that I will be refunded the $1011. Fuckin USPS and Fuckin eBay. And fuck you scammer.

Guest realtalk

I ordered a $1000 record from someone on eBay who turned out to be a scammer. The scammer sent a package with signature confirmation as part of the scam. Realizing it was a scam, I planned on not signing for it. However, the delivery person left it in my mailbox and marked that I received it in the tracking system (it was not a record, of course). Now I had to send something back to that person, within a week, so I sent it priority, and it had to have signature confirmation, all this costing me $8.50 with no guarantee that I will be refunded the $1011. Fuckin USPS and Fuckin eBay. And fuck you scammer.

Sorry to hear this.  :(

I am interested though... what record was it?

I believe it was a Misfits record that was purchased from a seller in Mexico.  This issue has been bitched and moaned about now in 2 different threads, one of which Moonbeams started.  Keep up man! 

There's 6 threads across 3 boards, learn to count correctly and keep the fuck up, asshole.

There's 6 threads across 3 boards, learn to count correctly and keep the fuck up, asshole.

Who cares how many threads there are, the fact is you bought a $1,000 fake record from Mexico on Ebay and won't stop crying about it.  LOL, you're an idiot. Good job, dumbass. 

I can't wait for you to flex your muscle next.  Go for it big boy!

Who cares how many threads there are, the fact is you bought a $1,000 fake record from Mexico on Ebay and won't stop crying about it.  LOL, you're an idiot. Good job, dumbass. 

I can't wait for you to flex your muscle next.  Go for it big boy!

No need. You obviously didn't get the post I made. Enjoy your laughing.

Most people here are smart enough to know I made the posts to warn others. 

A friend of mine won a bid for a turntable recently and its been in our state for 2 weeks now, Just found out today that USPS just left it in the facility and didnt even bother to move it... way past the expected delivery time frame too

Welcome to VC. Put on a hard hat, and best of luck.

I've had records sit in the post office for up to a month. Each time they arrived considerably damaged (like bowls).

The USPS automated line fucking blows. It is possible to get someone on the line; it took me 4 tries. The worst part is the automated system doesn't understand simple commands no matter how clearly you speak.

The USPS automated system didn't even try to pretend it was helping me.

Just a little help here. If you ever call USPS and get the automated system you have to repeat the word "customer service." It will then ask other pointless questions. Just keep responding "customer service" and it will get you there almost immediately to a real person 

This seems like as good a spot as any to post this:  Side One Dummy just tweeted this

3c1adb76e0fb11e2819022000a1f99d8_7.jpg

Too hot outside for ya? Be thankful you're not delivering mail inside a 140 degree mail truck. A family member who is a mailman in #LasVegas just sent me this. Treat your courier to a #slurpee today. #HotDamn

Today I learned mail trucks are not air conditioned and that it's a small miracle more records aren't fucked up in the extreme months.