PO: Our Lady "Vessels" 7" (FFO: Manchester Orchestra, older Cursive, emo/punk, etc.)

MOM013_Small.jpg

Here is the deal guys, I suck at putting music into genres and sub genres - these guys play that mid-western emo/punk with a touch of atmosphere to it.  I can always detect a hint of pre-"Domestica" Cursive as well as some "Virgin"-era ManOrc and even a touch of modern "pop punk" in there.   Trust me, you'll dig it.

Head over here to check out the second little teaser track that we have streaming right now and to preorder the shit out of this awesome EP.

The details:

We are pressing 200 total of these, they will be housed in a fancy 6 panel jacket with 2 color screen print inside and out.  The record itself will be housed inside of a hand-crafted vellum pocket and each copy will be hand numbered.  We will have transparent red copies as well as an opaque lavender variant available.  

(Follow this link right here to see pictures of this bad boy in action)

The blurb from our site about Our Lady:

Springfield, Il emo-rock quintet Our Lady are gearing up for a big year. Following their 2011 release 'Scales', they have put out several short but sweet demos. With each effort they seem to peel back another layer, blending driving and eventful songs with angsty yet articulate lyrics. This time, we have the privilege of helping out an ambitious group with putting out yet another awesome 7 inch release set for summer 2013. 

Their new material explores a broad dynamic and emotional range, taking listeners through peaks and valleys carved of delicate verses and hard hitting, overdriven choruses. Presently, they are planning an extensive April tour and working on material for a full length. As Our Lady wrap up their full length and continue to expand their reach, they are sure to have an exciting 2013 and beyond! Keep your eyes peeled for further updates regarding the newest 7 inch as well as tour plans!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...