Star War Episode 1 LP

Guest Fredneck

this poor boy who played anakin got arrested last night after a high speed chase with cops.. He says George Lucas ruined his childhood and star wars for him, and destroyed all his star wars memorabilia in anger.. What a sith lord. I wonder if he owned one of these before the meltdown?

LOL

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/21/jake-lloyd-star-wars-anakin-skywalker-arrested-car-chase-south-carolina-jingle-all-the-way/

this poor boy who played anakin got arrested last night after a high speed chase with cops.. He says George Lucas ruined his childhood and star wars for him, and destroyed all his star wars memorabilia in anger.. What a sith lord. I wonder if he owned one of these before the meltdown?

So who won the race? Did sebulba win?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I tweeted the owner about some possible future releases and Episode's 2 and 3 should be coming later this year! Pretty excited as 3 was the first movie soundtrack I ever bought (minus maybe the Halo video games).

Neat, being a big enough dork to even own the clone wars soundtrack on vinyl obviously I'll be getting episodes 2 & 3.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...