Blotted Science is finally given the vinyl treatment thanks to Antithetic Records:

"The Machinations of Dementia" 2x12"LP $22-40

ANTI-019_Cover-300x300.jpg

High resolution artwork reworked for the gatefold jacket. Audio tweaked specifically for vinyl by guitar mastermind Ron Jarzombek. Available in 3 colors, total pressing limited to 500 copies worldwide. Test pressings also available for a limited time.

http://www.antitheticrecords.com/shop/blotted-science-the-machinations-of-dementia-2xlp/

"The Animation of Entomology" 12"EP $13-25

ANTI-020_Cover-300x300.jpg

Limited to only 500 copies worldwide. Comes in a UV gloss jacket with 2 sided insert. Vinyl is pressed on 3 different colors. Test pressings also available for a limited time.

http://www.antitheticrecords.com/shop/blotted-science-the-animation-of-entomology-lp/

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/86801-blotted-science-the-mechanations-of-dementia-coming-soon-to-viny-technical-metal-awesomeness/?hl=%2Bblotted+%2Bscience

I posted that this was coming up weeks ago, but I won't sass you since I didn't know this was finally up!!

Everyone should swoop in on these albums... so good!!

I couldn't bring myself to buy the test presses though...

Thanks for the support guys!  It was a long road getting the license to release these two, so glad it finally went through.  I can't wait to see the colored vinyl in person, they should go with the artwork very well.  

The band (Ron in particular) is stoked to see the art at full size, especially 'Animation' with the BUGS!

• 4 months later...

I wrote to them/him when I first heard about the Blotted Science LPs thru the band's Facebook and got an email back within an hour.

His estimate of when they'd be available for sale was way off, but no biggie.

The LPs were shipped amazingly well (outside of jackets together in a protective sleeve with square foot packing corrugate and absolutely no corner dings).

When they had the 4th of July sale I purchased the test pressings and after waiting a few weeks I emailed to see what the holdup was and within three or four days he wrote back and apologized and said he send them out immediately.

I got them within two weeks after that.

So I've had a mixed bag of positive and negative, but overall I'd say very positive outcome and I'm incredibly satisfied with what I got and how I got it... just not the timing on the test presses... he might just be busy.

Keep hounding him... in the end you'll be a happy camper.

ok, thank you for the reply, Im still hopeful :)

My problem is that nearly everything I order from the US gets trashed in the mail. Since the shipping was 30 USD anyway (for two records), I contacted them twice if they would please try to double box these since it shouldnt increase the postage much at this point anyway.

You can guess what happened. Along with damages, one record is warped also. And I had to pay customs taxes which is not their fault, but still...

I have even offered to pay full shipping price again for the replacements, but still no answer.

So, Antithetic, if you can read this, please contact me. Thank you.

• 1 month later...