PO: State Lines - For The Boats via Tiny Engines

Got the package deal because who needs money when you have a vinyl collection to keep up with?

Yeah, I'm going to do it ass backwards and pick 'em up individually with something else each time.  Because somehow I can justify a bunch of smaller purchases with separate shipping rather than one big order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That photo does no justice to how awesome the foil stamping looks on the jacket.  Seriously, save yourself some time and just send me compliments right now.  You don't even need to wait for the record to arrive.

On that note, It's been about 8 weeks since we approved the test pressings and Rainbo estimates an 8 - 12 week turnaround time after test approval.  It could mean that we'll have records in a week ... or it could be a little longer.  We're pretty much at the mercy of the man.

That photo does no justice to how awesome the foil stamping looks on the jacket.  Seriously, save yourself some time and just send me compliments right now.  You don't even need to wait for the record to arrive.

On that note, It's been about 8 weeks since we approved the test pressings and Rainbo estimates an 8 - 12 week turnaround time after test approval.  It could mean that we'll have records in a week ... or it could be a little longer.  We're pretty much at the mercy of the man.

You guys always have consistently awesome packaging. Here's a compliment!

That photo does no justice to how awesome the foil stamping looks on the jacket. Seriously, save yourself some time and just send me compliments right now. You don't even need to wait for the record to arrive.

On that note, It's been about 8 weeks since we approved the test pressings and Rainbo estimates an 8 - 12 week turnaround time after test approval. It could mean that we'll have records in a week ... or it could be a little longer. We're pretty much at the mercy of the man.

Oh chuck no need to be so modest.