FS eBay: Yellowcard, Blink 182, Dead Kennedys

Guest Fredneck

I picked up a copy of In God We Trust Inc. signed by Jello, Ray, Klaus, and D.H..

normally I dont' care about stuff signed by people who aren't me, but I knew I wasn't going to see that every day. I bid hard on that. Jello's cool about signing most things, but I know he won't sign DK releases on Manifesto, and I don't know his policy on things Ray has signed. It's baaaaaaad blood between him and Ray. I know back in '04 he compared him to a Bush cabinet member.

Guest Fredneck

Brand new user with Rudolph avatar creates a sale thread for a Blink-182 album, asking retarded prices.

VC in a nutshell.

And proud of it. Wanna buy it?

I never understood why anyone wouldn't want more money.

Never said I didnt like money. I just like it when people look out for one another in a forum like this and are willing to sell something at cost to someone who wasnt able to grab it. It might not be financially smart but hey it's a decent thing to do.

Guest Fredneck

Never said I didnt like money. I just like it when people look out for one another in a forum like this and are willing to sell something at cost to someone who wasnt able to grab it. It might not be financially smart but hey it's a decent thing to do.

Because its the right thing to do?

i really think people who come on here and actively promote the fact that they are 100% committed flippers should be banned. especially when you post an ebay thread. for a blink record. being flipped. and you have more than 2 copies up. literally these people are why some people who actually listen to them cant get limited releases.

Guest Fredneck

i really think people who come on here and actively promote the fact that they are 100% committed flippers should be banned. especially when you post an ebay thread. for a blink record. being flipped. and you have more than 2 copies up. literally these people are why some people who actually listen to them cant get limited releases.

But I am not a 100% committed flipper. I think people who are COMPLETE as@holes to others should be banned. I ordered this record within minutes of it going on pre-sale. I did my research. If someone REALLY wanted this they would have done their research and pre ordered it with the rest of us.