Sell / Trade Feedback Upgrade

danny

• 2 weeks later...

I changed a setting in the system. Let me know if this is what you are talking about. I appreciate your help and support for the VC community!

what did you change exactly? i dont see likes showing up on posts when you like them, nor am i seeing the like counter on profiles, which are the two things we want back that were removed by you guys. 

I see like buttons, i now see who liked each post and how many people like a post and i also see a like tab in your profile which shows what you liked and who liked your posts.

I really do not know what else there is to this like feature. The only other thing to turn on is change the like to the old positive / negative rating you can rate each post and i am not going back to that as its not really a positive thing for the community.

I am asking for your help and you just keep telling me i took a feature away that was not taken away. It is possible that the software company who makes this platform changed the feature or discontinued it.

what im trying to tell you is that is not possible, because the feature still works on a different identical ipboard.

when someone LIKES my post, it should show up in the post that they liked it. it does not.

also, on my profile, it should show how many total likes ive received. in a green box. we had it before, and you guys took it away.

23mjxc8.png

rcodwx.png

xpbm38.png

there. there are photos. i dont think i can make it much clearer than that.

what im trying to tell you is that is not possible, because the feature still works on a different identical ipboard.

when someone LIKES my post, it should show up in the post that they liked it. it does not.

also, on my profile, it should show how many total likes ive received. in a green box. we had it before, and you guys took it away.

23mjxc8.png

rcodwx.png

xpbm38.png

there. there are photos. i dont think i can make it much clearer than that.

So what you want has nothing to do with post likes. You are talking about the other reputation system the software has. See now it all makes sense.

You can only use one of these (Post Likes or Reputation Points) at the same time.

So back to your first question/accusation. Yes we decided to take away the "Reputation point system" and change it to the post like system as the other system was to negative towards community users.

Nothing like a screenshot to clarify the issue.

it doesn't show how many people like a post unless you're logged out or a mod. (apparently)

It looks like that is correct and i have to say that sucks. All in all this like button is stupid so lets change it for a while and in 3 months when people hate the "Reputation Points" system we can change it back to the dumb like buttons!