Selling 1 Wonder Years Chicago record release show ticket

d9d1b

I have one extra ticket for the Wonder Years record release show, with Mixtapes, this Saturday, in Chicago.

This is the May 11th show at 10 AM.

I don't want this ticket to go to waste, so if anyone would like to buy it, please PM me!

I know my account is brand new. I didn't know where to post about this ticket, so I just made an account for this site because I'm sure there are some people here who would be interested.

The fact that you know your account being new raises red flags scares me more than anything.

I never really used this site, but I just know that people on these kind of sites are wary of buying anything from new users. Like I said before, I just made an account to let someone buy this ticket. I never had a reason for an account on here before. That is all!

Just curious, how did you even find this site? Its kinda weird that you're selling a ticket to a show and found VC to sell it.

Not saying you're scamming or anything, just genuinely curious

I've known of the site. I collect records http://deadformat.net/tradelist/p1zzaforbreakfast

I just never made an account because I never had an interest to sell anything before(although I am currently trying to get rid of some No Sleep 2012 subscription records). A friend also suggested I try to sell it here too.