Just Surrender- We're In Like Sin (Interest Thread)

Just trying to gauge the interest on Just Surrender's sophmore release. What does everyone think? In_Like_Sin.jpg

Tracklisting:

1. "Body Language and Bad Habits"
  2. "So Close / So Alive"
  3. "If I Wanted To Cuddle I'd Buy a Teddy Bear"
  4. "I Said it Before"
  5. "Your Life and Mine"
  6. "New Declaration"
  7. "Payback"
  8. "You'd Be in Great Shape If You Ran Like Your Mouth" [feat. Colin Ross of Hit The Lights]
  9. "We're In Like Sin"
  10. "Something That I'm Not"
  11. "I'll Be Here"

Album Previews:

http://www.amazon.com/Were-In-Like-Sin/dp/B000YN82ZI/ref=sr_1_1_title_1_mus?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1367944671&sr=1-1&keywords=just+surrender+we%27re+in+like+sin

would be all over "if these streets could talk"

this one, not so much...

Yea, that seems to be the general consensus that's why I wanted to see what the thoughts on this were, like I said nothing solid at all, just looking to see if there'd be a market for it. I would kill for ITSCT too, by far their best work!

Really? As a fan of pop punk thought you'd be all over this?! Plus nothing solid, just looking for feedback on it. I know it wasn't their best but it's an album I have really grown to love!

There's like a song or two I like still because I listened to this back in the day but this isn't a good album. Not even close. I don't get why we need to keep doing this. We've gotten through enough of the good stuff that now we're getting into the pond scum.

• 1 year later...
I didn't wanna start a new thread, so I'll just post this here:

From the band's Facebook:

"On a side note, we're also discussing a 10 year "If These Streets Could Talk" tour for sometime in 2015. To commemorate the release, we'll be selling a limited run of "If These Streets Could Talk" vinyl records."

I didn't wanna start a new thread, so I'll just post this here:

From the band's Facebook:
"On a side note, we're also discussing a 10 year "If These Streets Could Talk" tour for sometime in 2015. To commemorate the release, we'll be selling a limited run of "If These Streets Could Talk" vinyl records."

If posts could kill, you'd be a murderer.

(i'm sorry, that was really lame. I'll see my way out)