Am I Alone In Thinking This?

ok i know its the for sale thread and whatever and theres no rules against it, but can we please make it like, not permissible to promote ebay sales in the FS/FT thread? i mean its one thing if its a sale on here that has turned into an ebay sale because no one bought the things but when you just make a thread promoting your listings, it seems kinda pointless. If the person really wanted the item they'd be searching for it. I dont know it just seems that like 3/4 of what i see on the FS/FT boards are just Ebay: blah blah blah. Which totally defeats the purpose of selling and trading ON HERE. less advertising for ebay, more selling and trading without it.

yea, if niggas wanted to buy a record on ebay, niggas would just search ebay for the record.

I don't know about you but my wantlist is so large I easily forget about certain items and don't remember them until I spot it on a thread or stumble across one by happenstance.

hey shit gets bumped to the bottom while people are gabbing about some band's records I never would buy... so yeah harmless.  usually things I like go on ebay, so yeah i'd like to be notified.

furthermore ebay seems to have more accountability than direct trading/selling here.  i.e. it's a safe option.  you don't pay some dbag $ and get ripped off.  ebay will lay the hammer down if you screw someone over.

if i ever spent 1500 dollars on a nofx record id probably have to kill myself. i like them theyre good punk music but literally no punk music is worth 1500 dollars.