Tim Lambesis (As I Lay Dying) Arrested

May Christ heal the broken hearts that were caused by this tragedy. Not only is this a tragedy for Meggan and her family, but for everyone involved. My prayer is that during his time, Tim will be crushed by the Holy Spirit and that God will build him back up again in Christ and through the salvation of Christ and being born again, that out of this wreckage, that Tim will emerge a new man, living solely for the glory of the King and that somehow all of those involved will be able to move past this and be able to forgive.

May Christ heal the broken hearts that were caused by this tragedy. Not only is this a tragedy for Meggan and her family, but for everyone involved. My prayer is that during his time, Tim will be crushed by the Holy Spirit and that God will build him back up again in Christ and through the salvation of Christ and being born again, that out of this wreckage, that Tim will emerge a new man, living solely for the glory of the King and that somehow all of those involved will be able to move past this and be able to forgive.

This made me laugh out loud. You're joking, right?

Oh and people who are petty and disgusting enough to do something like this deserve to burn with no kind of forgiveness. He isn't just going to wake up and not be a complete piece of shit one day. This guy should be locked up for life and tortured.

Dude was making excuse after excuse in that interview. Kept saying 'why would Brett do that to me, why would Brett turn me in.'

No, you did that shit to yourself.

What?

Reading that interview was strange, he seems to be talking out of two sides of his mouth concerning many subjects. I've been a fan of AILD since Frail Words Collapse, and admittedly haven't followed them as closely the last few albums but they were one of the first heavier bands I got into. Concerning his sentence, will he only be required to serve half the time? Somewhere in the article indicated something about serving only half your sentence

Dude was making excuse after excuse in that interview. Kept saying 'why would Brett do that to me, why would Brett turn me in.'

No, you did that shit to yourself.

I believe that was him explaining his mindset at the time of the arrest and shortly after.  When he was having those hormone imbalances.

Either way dude's fucked up.

This made me laugh out loud. You're joking, right?

Oh and people who are petty and disgusting enough to do something like this deserve to burn with no kind of forgiveness. He isn't just going to wake up and not be a complete piece of shit one day. This guy should be locked up for life and tortured.

Until he reforms in jail and runs for republican state senator.  

• 1 month later...

so good, though I REALLY wish he'd drop names on this.  Was this posted earlier with the Alt Press interview?  this is the first I heard of this

http://christiannews.net/2014/06/18/convicted-heavy-metal-christian-singer-admits-being-atheist-duped-fans-to-sell-music/

It was and I really wish I knew who it was too. This isn't news but 2 members of Five Iron are Atheist, One former, one current member, but they've been pretty open about it and don't seem to care too much.