PO: Black Clouds - Everything Is Not Going To Be Okay (RIYL: Dark, powerful post-rock)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Resurrecting this thread to let you guys know that I'm having some covers screened for the test pressings for this album. I know a few of you out there already have tests, so shoot me an email or a PM on here as a reminder and I'll ship a cover out to you as soon as they're done. The remaining tests will be up in my store later this month (and not outrageously priced, I promise). There are also plans for another screen printed cover limited edition to use up the overrun copies that I have on all three color variations, but that won't be for a handful of months yet. I'll disinter this thread once again when the test jackets are done!

Thanks again guys!

P.S. Any DC locals headed to the Black Cat tonight for the Black Clouds/Tone/Highway Cross show? If so, let's grab a beer!

Resurrecting this thread to let you guys know that I'm having some covers screened for the test pressings for this album. I know a few of you out there already have tests, so shoot me an email or a PM on here as a reminder and I'll ship a cover out to you as soon as they're done. The remaining tests will be up in my store later this month (and not outrageously priced, I promise). There are also plans for another screen printed cover limited edition to use up the overrun copies that I have on all three color variations, but that won't be for a handful of months yet. I'll disinter this thread once again when the test jackets are done!

Thanks again guys!

P.S. Any DC locals headed to the Black Cat tonight for the Black Clouds/Tone/Highway Cross show? If so, let's grab a beer!

Sweet!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again guys!

I really look forward to the day when I can see Black Clouds live. West Coast tour!!!

Thanks again guys!

Woo finally! Was just thinking about that a few days ago! so excited to finally get that.

• 1 month later...

fuck yes, finally going to own this album since I missed out on the first press fancy pants versions :)

There will be another EVEN FANCIER version eventually. The plan is to screen more jackets for the overrun LPs (about 30 copies on a mix of all 3 color variations). Not sure when that will be, but I'll resurrect this thread and post about it on Facebook once things get in motion. 

There will be another EVEN FANCIER version eventually. The plan is to screen more jackets for the overrun LPs (about 30 copies on a mix of all 3 color variations). Not sure when that will be, but I'll resurrect this thread and post about it on Facebook once things get in motion. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3345-1365185423-3_z

Nice I screened jackets for a bit and while it was a nightmare at times, it was always fun to do random shit for labels with leftovers, tests, etc. I'll be keeping an eye on the thread :)