PO - Man of Steel Soundtrack - Hans Zimmer - 7/3/13

• 2 months later...

Pretty cool video.

I wish mine came from Amazon, I still haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation... :(

I don't know, but I have listened to this soundtrack a couple of times digitally and I am just not impressed. The best song is the theme and that is not even until the end of the album. For me, it is REALLY boring! I am basically getting it on vinyl to complete a somewhat good collection of Superhero soundtracks. 

Pretty cool video.

I wish mine came from Amazon, I still haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation... :(

I don't know, but I have listened to this soundtrack a couple of times digitally and I am just not impressed. The best song is the theme and that is not even until the end of the album. For me, it is REALLY boring! I am basically getting it on vinyl to complete a somewhat good collection of Superhero soundtracks. 

I saw this vid on Facebook today, and thought it was a pretty cool thing to make to promote vinyl sales. I have to agree though, it's boring indeed. I wanted to buy this, but I honestly couldn't pull the trigger. I'll pick this up if I see it in the bargain bin at my local store in the future. 

Being that this is the same label that put out The Dark Knight Rises (WaterTower Music) like Dreamover said, I wouldn't be suprised if there are 2 presses of this like TDKR- EU and US. That doesn't matter to most but it will drive me nuts and I will want to get both haha.

It looks like this is true, unfortunately.

There is a US -and- an EU press listed at Discogs:

http://www.discogs.com/Hans-Zimmer-Man-Of-Steel-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/master/565607

• 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...