Hendrix Alive

My local record store just put out a bunch of great stuff in the "Newly Arrived" section of the "Used" section and I came across a plain white sleeve with light blue block letters "Hendrix Alive."  There are no markings on the vinyl at all, just blank cream colored paper where the label goes.  The vinyl is in great shape but I'm not sure exactly what this is, I am assuming a Hendrix bootleg?  Anyone have any info on this?

That would be a bootleg. Per a Google search, it may be this show:

LOS ANGELES - The Forum : 25 April 1970 - Very good audience recording

Spanish Castle Magic, Foxy Lady, Lover Man, Getting My Heart Back Together (Hear My Train A Comin'), Message To Love, Ezy Ryder, Machine Gun, Room Full Of Mirrors, Hey Baby, Villanova Junction/Drum Solo, Freedom, Star Spangled Banner, Purple Haze, Voodoo Child (Slight Return)/Keep On Groovin'

Back to the Forum, without Noel this time, and a very long set finding the new band (Hendrix/Cox/Mitchell) on fine form for the first date of the new American tour. I remember a friend of mine had a vinyl bootleg of this show way back in the seventies titled "Hendrix Alive". The stereo merge is the best.