PO: Whirr - Around & Hospital Ships - Destruction in Yr Soul

Just bit the bullet and joined, I've been meaning to anyway. Is the link to Whirr a personal one or can a member share it with me? I can send proof of joining. I just don't know if Graveface will get back to me in time to snag one. PM if you can help. Thanks!

Graveface sent me the link. I'm in!!!

Just bit the bullet and joined, I've been meaning to anyway. Is the link to Whirr a personal one or can a member share it with me? I can send proof of joining. I just don't know if Graveface will get back to me in time to snag one. PM if you can help. Thanks!

ORDER IT! You will be honored as a member and allowed to purchase it!

• 2 weeks later...

I've wondered if when they say 'S-L' they mean 'S through L' or 'S and L'... I'd assume the former...

Given that it was 'type your size,' I'm not exactly sure about their inventory. I ordered a M and haven't seen a refund, but then again I haven't seen a shirt either!!

No shirts here yet either, no email, etc.  Even if it turns out to be a band donation with no merch, just a simple 'thanks' we don't have enough to cover orders, appreciate the support' would be fine.

Did anyone else read on one of Kristina's social sites when she was /is still promoting King Woman, her resume' said "former" singer for Whirr, or am I crazy? I just checked FB ,Twitter, Tumblr and do not see this anymore....

Not meaning to start a panic...but I had wondered if they were going to tour this summer. I see July 31 in Mesa, AZ and Aug 9 in Charlotte, NC.