PO: Whirr - Around & Hospital Ships - Destruction in Yr Soul

Looking at that quiet wax transitioning to loud at the beginning there really has me excited. Only thing bad about the RC is getting releases last.

Yeah, that's why I've deleted the ability for the RC to skip releases.  It makes it take super long to get everything out when you have to go through one by one.  That being said, I believe everyone that's caught up $$-wise with the RC has been mailed to as well, so you're not far behind. 

Thanks for the answer Ryan. Much appreciated. And much appreciated sending out the physical copies early to us as well. I'm spinning this right now and loving it! 

Glad you dig it!  I love it as well. 

Trying to get ahead of the 'every release gets to the customer past the release date' thing.

I'm so sick of everyone not labeling speeds! Especially on EPs that could be 45 or 33! And then throw in distant vocals and SHOEGAZE sounds and it could be at either speed when you play it!!! Not just this EP but 2 others I've bought recently were ambient music and have no idea what speed is correct!

I think this is a 33, and was easier than most to figure out! Just venting! But throw a 33 or 45 on the label, dead wax or cover :)