PO: Whirr - Around & Hospital Ships - Destruction in Yr Soul

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a shit ton of Freddy Points. I want to get the 150 or 200 point package down the road.

I wonder if people have tried to photo copy them as they don't seem to have a unique number or marking. That kind of bothers me as these seem easy to make yourself.

I was wondering this too, a few newer releases had full color large inserts with the Freddy points attached but they stopped doing that shortly after.

I'm sure anyone going for the high end prizes will have an extensive address history in the GF database haha. Not all releases purchased outside their website have a point inside.

I've been lucky there. I have one local shop that always carries GF releases and all of them have had a Freddy Point in them. 

Ha ha... not all releases sold from the site have a Freddy Point!

It's happened a handful of times to me, but he has bigger shit to deal with so I pare those issues out of the dozens of emails I end up sending to Ryan and/or Olivia.

I'll get to 200 eventually... I just hope the cost doesn't go up again... that would bum me out.

And I still haven't heard of anyone ever getting a "golden Freddy Point" that's worth more (was it 20 points?)

And I still haven't heard of anyone ever getting a "golden Freddy Point" that's worth more (was it 20 points?)

I am not sure if they still do that, I think I remember seeing it listed on older Freddy Points but the last time I actually looked at one I dont remember it mentioning that golden FPs exist.  I could have just overlooked it though