WTB: The Wonder Years - Greatest Generation DONE!

SeeMoreGlass

I hate to be "that guy" that starts "that thread" about "that record"...but fuck it

I had a plan for someone to snag one of these at the Phila show (major props to Adam Fox for trying) but unfortunately for me they sold out in 2 seconds.

I want to keep my Wonder Years collection going (see my trade list)  and it looks like this is going to be the difficult record to get from this release....so help me out....I will be forever grateful.

I'll take any release from any show...it doesn't matter...My upsides record release is from Boston and I have never even been there...hah

EDIT

Jabroni102 got me a Record Release Copy of The Greatest Generation...what a great dude!

I am on the lookout for a copy from the Pop Up Shop...I know it is a long shot but if anyone is willing to part with it...I'm your man!

EDIT!!

so apparently the pop up shop slip cover is exactly the same as the record release show LP slip cover...it just says pop up shop on it...all of them are limited to 50...for a total of 250...because of this, I'm just counting the slip cover as one variant and wont be needing the pop up shop copy

Thank you to everyone who helped me in this endeavor...It was a nutty ride...haha

Its funny this pharmassit dude has been here for a year and has 8 posts. Only comes out of the woodwork when he scores something he knows that a lot of people would want and tries to trade it for Deja.

I love when people that contribute nothing to the boards come out and tries to do this kinda thing and then gets mad when people flame all over them.

Its funny this pharmassit dude has been here for a year and has 8 posts. Only comes out of the woodwork when he scores something he knows that a lot of people would want and tries to trade it for Deja.

I love when people that contribute nothing to the boards come out and tries to do this kinda thing and then gets mad when people flame all over them.

I thought you would know a thing or two about picking up a record you didn't want just to flip it for one you did. 

How's that Manchester/Thrice split treating you?

bhae74.jpg