WTB: Tool, Will Haven, QOTSA, Failure

ptothedo

Tool - Aenima

OTSA - Songs for the Death (UK or US)

Failure - Faptastic Planet

• Tool bootleg is terrible, clearly CD-sourced, has a different layout than OP.  The original is worth it and will continue to appreciate in value.
  • QotSA bootleg is top notch. Never heard a genuine pressing but the bootleg has full dynamics and is likely made from another record.
  • Failure is crazy expensive and worth it.

Am I stupid or is this a clone of another thread

I posted a very similar WTB thread, with very similar responses.  Deleted it when it died.

There's a Failure up on Ebay right now if anyone is interested, I don't have the $ at the moment, probably gonna fetch over $200.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330924380065

I can get you in touch with the right people to snag a real pressing of Ænima, just pm me. $150 is the low end for legit a/b pressings of Ænima but they can be had in the private trading groups.

And to backup what UssrFirefox said, the bootleg of Ænima sounds like absolute garbaggio. It also has generic white sleeves as opposed to the full-color sleeves from the real pressing. Also, the center labels on the orange/green/blue/whatever the fuck color are blurred. Just be wary when buying on ebay when it says seaed. 9/10 times its a bootleg.