The Raid soundtrack from Mondo

I got my copy of this and Oblivion today. The clear Oblivion is awesome, but I got a black copy of The Raid. Looks great, and I'm sure it sounds great (I haven't spun it yet 'cos I've been stuck on Oblivion) but I'm still gonna try to score a Smoke variant 'cos it looks awesome.

It looks black

It looks black

I've been seeing that, but they can't all be that bad. The one they posted on the blog looked incredible (obviously why it was chosen to be demoed) so I'd really like to try and get my hands on one. I made a trade thread for it (although the odds of someone wanting to trade a variant for a black is probably less than actually getting a variant in the first place), but it's not something I'll die without having it in my collection.

I've been seeing that, but they can't all be that bad. The one they posted on the blog looked incredible (obviously why it was chosen to be demoed) so I'd really like to try and get my hands on one. I made a trade thread for it (although the odds of someone wanting to trade a variant for a black is probably less than actually getting a variant in the first place), but it's not something I'll die without having it in my collection.

Mine looks exactly like the one on the blog. It only looks like that when held up with a light behind it though (notice they black out the surrounding area on the blog). Looks black in all other circumstances. I've seen a lot of pics of them and they all look that way which is kinda sucky but oh well haha