Any fans of the doors that can help me identify an album

I have a Doors album I found at a classic rock store near Cleveland and it was $50.00.  However I can't seem to find anyinformation on it on the internet.  It is titled Roadhouse Blues with the picture of a sideview of the morrison hotel building.  The spine claims it's from madison square garden and it's a low quality live recording.  However the little things I can find about it make me think it's quite rare.  If there's anyone that can be of assistance I can upload a picture of it.

A boot of the second show at the Felt Forum in New York (1970): http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=%22Roadhouse+Blues%22&incldescr=&sortord=ddate&thumbs=&currsel=

Haven't heard this one, but I recommend the recent issue of the first show at the Felt Forum from 2010 (R1 523104). Sounds incredible. I can't even listen to the album version of "Ship of Fools" anymore.

http://www.popsike.com/THE-DOORS-DoppelVinyl-Roadhouse-Blues/150870886760.html it's worth 70 euros man looks like I made the right choice. But yeah I like the doors dude

That is one hell of a case of selective reading there buddy. It's been sold 10 times since the 71Euro, And each time for far less. I know nobody ever wants to feel ripped off, or stupid or anything like that. But you bought an average sounding bootleg for slightly over the going rate on eBay. 

You like The Doors, and it's a Doors record. So that's all that really matters right? Go home, spin it and be happy with your $50 bootleg

• Interests
    music, weed, cigarettes, coffee, tea, pinball, Chicago Blackhawks and climbing on to roofs with friends

Why is this necessary? What's the point of poking fun at any of this? Seriously, paranoidantroyd is a horrible member of this board, but I don't expect this from members like you. 

Why is this necessary? What's the point of poking fun at any of this? Seriously, paranoidantroyd is a horrible member of this board, but I don't expect this from members like you.

Wait, what? That's quite a pety shot and I won't stoop with a retort but I gotta know what makes me a "horrible member". Not that I need virtual validation, but I could use a good laugh.

Wait, what? That's quite a pety shot and I won't stoop with a retort but I gotta know what makes me a "horrible member". Not that I need virtual validation, but I could use a good laugh.

Well, it seems I mixed you up with someone else. I apologize. I don't even know who I had mistaken you for. 

Move along now, nothing to see here  :mellow:

If you want to be a stupid teenager that is cool. I was one too, but expect to get called out on it.

but expect to get called out on it.

What!? Please tell me why pointlessly being an internet bully is so necessary here. Actually, this is so unbelievably stupid I don't even think I want an explanation. 

If you want to make fun of stuff in people's profiles that you think is silly, join a dating site.

Please tell me why pointlessly being an internet bully is so necessary here. Actually, this is so unbelievably stupid I don't even think I want an explanation.

If you want to make fun of stuff in people's profiles that you think is silly, join a dating site.

This coming from the guy handing out "horrible member" labels to random members.

Alright, I'm new to the boards so you dont have to keep gang-banging me verbally but please explain how any of that demonstrates that I am stupid.

Making fun of other people's interests/musical taste gets people off around here. You'll learn to ignore it. I don't think I've seen a thread where "tellallyourfriends" has contributed anything useful. He usually is just ripping on someone or something.