FS: Huge AFI collection on vinyl/CD - new/old/rare - extremely fair prices!

PabloAriz

Hello guys,

My name is Pablo and I'm the former admin of AFI's official fan site. Been a fan for 10 years and been collecting for 6. However, I'm getting rid of all my collection, since I have other current priorities in life.

None of the items has been played as I had them for collection purposes only. I've never even had a record player. All kept in a smoke/humidity free home.

If you're interested please contact me at [email protected] or by posting here (email prefered as I get notified)

For an easier update, you can check all the records/prices here:

http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/pabloariz

--------------------------------------------------------

2015 edit

I have a Now The World Picture Disc aka 336 EP and a Miss Murder 10", both still sealed and obviously unplayed for sale. I also have some posters for sale. They have no fold/creases because they've all been framed,

The Now The World Picture Disc is $35 and the Miss Murder 10" is $20, I ship worldwide. For more info please drop me an email at [email protected]

For prices for the posters, please see the images.

I WILL ALSO TRADE THESE FOR AFI VINYL

Posters

Pc2GsMA.jpg

Yrc1OCO.jpg

Miss Murder

1AayFNk.jpg

g26yyg7.jpg

Now The World

9HyAtIJ.jpg

wgQ94jU.jpg

no sing the sorrow no care

welcome though :)

Haha, I've sold already my copy of Clandestine. I do have the STS double 12", but I'm keeping one copy of each release on 12" and I only have STS once...maybe I'll finally decide to sell it, but the price for it has incredibly gone up I don't know if someone will buy it.

Haha, I've sold already my copy of Clandestine. I do have the STS double 12", but I'm keeping one copy of each release on 12" and I only have STS once...maybe I'll finally decide to sell it, but the price for it has incredibly gone up I don't know if someone will buy it.

Yeah I've noticed that too. My fiance bought two copies few years ago when Adeline still had copies for like 18 bucks.. now I'm seeing them go up to near $100! Incredible. That price on AH isn't too bad, somebody better grab that. Fortunately I got mine for what I would call a bargain in 80 bucks on Dead Format couple years ago. 

Yeah I've noticed that too. My fiance bought two copies few years ago when Adeline still had copies for like 18 bucks.. now I'm seeing them go up to near $100! Incredible. That price on AH isn't too bad, somebody better grab that. Fortunately I got mine for what I would call a bargain in 80 bucks on Dead Format couple years ago. 

Yeah, today I sold my STS for $100. I also sold my All Hallows for $150 as well :)

I paid 40 for mine on ebay just a few months ago...

Thanks dude! I missed the thread you made for me. Thanks! :)

How the hell do buy records and not have a record player? Even a crappy one

I just collected them. 

• 2 weeks later...

I already have it. Im just saying you cant expect to get that much for them. Be considerate to other fans. I understand you may have put a bunch of money into this band (as I have as well) but its not worth as much as it once was. Its like sports cards. Just cause you buy them when the value is high doesnt mean its going to stay that high.

That's what they're worth for me. If people don't want to buy it from me, they can go to eBay and buy them for cheaper there. They're free to do so.

Also, I don't see what's the point of linking to an eBay thread when the listing ended months ago. My item is signed, which adds more value to it.

I don't know if you're still salty that I didn't want to sell you the Nitro box set for the price YOU wanted, but please stop being annoying. I haven't had any kind of problems with the people I've had business with, all of them were pleased with the transactions.

For the time being, I just reported your post, because of the Sale Spoiling guideline violation. Cheers.

That's what they're worth for me. If people don't want to buy it from me, they can go to eBay and buy them for cheaper there. They're free to do so.

Also, I don't see what's the point of linking to an eBay thread when the listing ended months ago. My item is signed, which adds more value to it.

I don't know if you're still salty that I didn't want to sell you the Nitro box set for the price YOU wanted, but please stop being annoying. I haven't had any kind of problems with the people I've had business with, all of them were pleased with the transactions.

For the time being, I just reported your post, because of the Sale Spoiling guideline violation. Cheers.

Oh man.....you reported my post, Im so bummed. No Im not salty that you didnt sell me the nitro box set for ebay prices (which are frowned upon here...let alone above ebay prices). If anything Im trying to help you get quicker sales since you apparently need the money. By keeping your prices unreasonable your stuff isnt getting moved. I didnt come in here and tried to say DONT BUY FROM HIM HIS PRICES SUCK! TOO HIGH! It was more a recommendation. Sorry you couldnt see that. And if you want to lower that Nitro Years box set Id gladly like to help you out. If not Ill just get one cheaper on ebay.