The Xbox One

I would assume you wouldn't need to pre-order for that. If it is available as a digital download it will just be there at midnight or thereabouts. That hadn't occurred to me but now that you mention it that is probably what I'll do. 

haha i didnt even think of how i worded that...makes sense. yeah im debating on what i want to do. just having a physical copy, i like that. but how bad do i want to play it on march 11th?

We need better cloud storage and or external hard drives...

I have 4 games and 37% of my HD is full...

yeah, something better, i noticed that too the other day. i had my five games installed and some apps (and all my battlefield rank up clips) and i was 48%? whoa. thats gonna suck when i have to start deleting games for new ones that i wanna play. i was looking at games in the marketplace and just clicked on tomb raider and it was like 21gigs. i used to always install my games on the 360 just so the drive wouldnt be working overtime, but the 360 games were like 4gigs a piece, i could be wrong. 

but with the new xb1 games im sure they would have to be bigger, but good thing these came stock with a 500gb hd

I was gunna get it but I remembered I have Thief coming out Tuesday

There's a reputable seller on Amazon selling it for $41 PPD.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00CYNTHA0/sr=1-1/qid=1393369158/ref=olp_tab_all?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&me=&qid=1393369158&seller=&sr=1-1

If anyone needs some XBL time, I impulse bought a card the other day that I don't really need. It's one of the Day One 12 month cards with a code for a Killer Instinct character as well. I bought it thinking I would play Killer Instinct, and when I got home I realized I already have two years of Live on my account and I would probably never play Killer Instinct. I don't think you can return XBL cards, so I guess I have to get rid of it elsewhere. I'll sell it for $35. PM me if you're interested.

haha i didnt even think of how i worded that...makes sense. yeah im debating on what i want to do. just having a physical copy, i like that. but how bad do i want to play it on march 11th?

yeah, something better, i noticed that too the other day. i had my five games installed and some apps (and all my battlefield rank up clips) and i was 48%? whoa. thats gonna suck when i have to start deleting games for new ones that i wanna play. i was looking at games in the marketplace and just clicked on tomb raider and it was like 21gigs. i used to always install my games on the 360 just so the drive wouldnt be working overtime, but the 360 games were like 4gigs a piece, i could be wrong. 

but with the new xb1 games im sure they would have to be bigger, but good thing these came stock with a 500gb hd

I have a 250GB 360 with about 8 full retail games installed via games-for-gold and 20+ arcade titles along with game saves and updates from 2007 forward and I've hardly put a dent in that hard drive.

I have 1 arcade game installed and updates for 3 games on my One and its nearly 40% full....

The 500mb HD seems to be wayyy too small...

im not sure if you guys got the new "preview" update or not...

i didnt read the fine print...i dont even know how i got it.

but it disables you from playing with your friends, cant join games or parties. until we all have the update. 

beware.

EDIT: you can join games...but once the match has started. and if the server isnt full.

Update is coming real soon - no worries.

when its update drop for everyone? haha i was just really frustrated last night, my buddies texted me to hop on and i havent played with them in a few weeks, was looking forward to it. i know its not too bad

looking forward to the inevitable price drop... want one of these so bad. i got to play the Titanfall beta at my friends house and the game is just fucking ridiculous

it was so smooth!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've decided i'm gonna wait til Battlefront comes out to buy one, and hope for a sweet bundle and maybe a ltd edition xbox or something.

They don't do a ton of limited edition consoles for multi platform games, nothing wrong with hoping for one though. I was really into the R2D2 360, but already had 2 Xboxes so it didn't make a ton of sense to get another.

• 1 month later...

Is anybody here part of something called xbox preview? if so would you mind hooking me up with an invite?

My buddy is, does it work like that? I didn't know he had the ability to invite others. If so I'm pretty sure I can get you one but you have to answer a question about your cat photo in return.