The Xbox One

Nope.  It has CE, H2, H3, and H4 specific multiplayer.  Example, Halo 3 multiplayer will be identical to H3 multiplayer for the 360, except 1080p and 60fps.  

Does that mean the controls will be different between games as well?

Edit: Just looked it up. You can choose to have the original control setup for each game or pick one that will be universal for all.

Nope.  It has CE, H2, H3, and H4 specific multiplayer.  Example, Halo 3 multiplayer will be identical to H3 multiplayer for the 360, except 1080p and 60fps.  

Oh. Weird. Seems funky to fragment your player base into 4 groups on a single game and then again with a game mode but I guess Halo has a wide enough audience that it won't matter?

Ok so apparently Costco has they Assassins Creed bundle for $335. Also Best Buy will apparently price match that price. Starting Nov 9th Best Buy will also include 12 months of Xbox Live with the purchase of an Xbox One.If I can work this out I may be able to get the bundle with 12 months of live for $335. That would be incredible.

Oh. Weird. Seems funky to fragment your player base into 4 groups on a single game and then again with a game mode but I guess Halo has a wide enough audience that it won't matter?

I was worried about a fragmented player base. Would rather have one multiplayer. Also will five have any multiplayer capabilities at this point.

I am assuming they're doing this for the benefit of H5. Let the community play whatever game they want, see what is drawing the biggest crowd. Take aspects from the preferred games, and build H5 around them.

Yup all digital. That's why I'm leaning toward assassins creed. I like the games but don't care if the are physical or not. Plus you get two different ones.

I bet you could sell the code on eBay and get a disc copy of the game during Target's B2G1 sale and come out even.

If it's codes then yeah I definitely will try and sell them on eBay, or just give them a shot. I never gave AC a proper go, I think I only tried the PSP game and it was horrible lol.

I got my credit for my 360 trade-in, I really want the SO bundle but it's been out of stock for a while now. I asked CS via Web chat if they're getting anymore and he said he didn't know and couldn't find out lol. Should I just pull the trigger on the AC bundle and grab SO later on or just wait and see if they put more bundles up? I kinda like the regular ass black console more anyways but I dunno.

I got my credit for my 360 trade-in, I really want the SO bundle but it's been out of stock for a while now. I asked CS via Web chat if they're getting anymore and he said he didn't know and couldn't find out lol. Should I just pull the trigger on the AC bundle and grab SO later on or just wait and see if they put more bundles up? I kinda like the regular ass black console more anyways but I dunno.

To me it come down to the console. I am looking forward to playing SO but I wasnt a huge fan of the white. So when I end up committing I'll grab the AC bundle with SO on the side.

That said Im still trying to decide whether to drive an our tomorrow to get the bundle with 12 months of live from Best Buy. It's either that or wait to see what black friday holds.