The Xbox One

It's funny, I'm buying the soundtrack before the game. I just wasn't into H4 like I was past Halo games. Story was kinda lame, multiplayer was too much like Call of Duty, have no friends who play Halo. So I'm gonna have to pass (at least for a while) on H5. Besides, Fallout 4 is in a few weeks. And Star Wars Battlefront.

Before I decide to edit or delete this post... anybody do Elder Scrolls Online? I'm a very quiet/keep to myself/introvert but am stuck in an ALL CO-OP zone. I hate putting myself out there and asking, but it would be nice to have some fellow dungeon delvers.

It's funny, I'm buying the soundtrack before the game. I just wasn't into H4 like I was past Halo games. Story was kinda lame, multiplayer was too much like Call of Duty, have no friends who play Halo. So I'm gonna have to pass (at least for a while) on H5. Besides, Fallout 4 is in a few weeks. And Star Wars Battlefront.

Before I decide to edit or delete this post... anybody do Elder Scrolls Online? I'm a very quiet/keep to myself/introvert but am stuck in an ALL CO-OP zone. I hate putting myself out there and asking, but it would be nice to have some fellow dungeon delvers.

That's my dilemma. I haven't throughly enjoyed Halo since Halo 2.

I'm getting Battlefront without a doubt. And I've never played Fallout but the new game looks incredible

So one of my friends is selling his Xbone and I asked him why and he told me that he wanted to get the 1TB Xbone, because 500GB isn't enough for him.

Are the files a lot larger now orrrrrr?

yeah you have to install games and they take up like 50-60 gigs each. it's stupid.

installling H5 now. at 70% and it's only taken about 30-35 minutes so far. not awful i guess.

So one of my friends is selling his Xbone and I asked him why and he told me that he wanted to get the 1TB Xbone, because 500GB isn't enough for him.

He does know that he can get an ext hdd, right? Unless he is able to sell his existing system for damn near what they cost new it would probably be cheaper to go this route. Just make sure he gets something with USB 3.0 that isn't bus powered.

He does know that he can get an ext hdd, right? Unless he is able to sell his existing system for damn near what they cost new it would probably be cheaper to go this route. Just make sure he gets something with USB 3.0 that isn't bus powered.

Definitely the better option. The best external for the One is only $130, and gives you 4TB extra and faster loading times as well. And unless he's playing more than 10 games at a time, he can just install and re-install games when he wants to play them. It's a pain in the ass. But if he really wants all of them available to play whenever, an external is definitely the cheaper, more sensible option.

Definitely the better option. The best external for the One is only $130, and gives you 4TB extra and faster loading times as well. And unless he's playing more than 10 games at a time, he can just install and re-install games when he wants to play them. It's a pain in the ass. But if he really wants all of them available to play whenever, an external is definitely the cheaper, more sensible option.

This. Plus Black Friday holiday nonsense sales are right around the corner. He might be able to find a cheap drive on Newegg or Amazon.