The Xbox One

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Evidently my damn 'preview access' has been disabled. I really wanna check out the We Happy Fee development build, can one of youse guys shoot me another invite to the preview program?

Gamertag is I theBIGdirty I (the lines are capital i's)

I dont think We Happy Few comes to early access until July 26. And you dont need the preview program to get early access games.

20 minutes ago, thejesseb said:

I dont think We Happy Few comes to early access until July 26. And you dont need the preview program to get early access games.

I coulda sworn at the press conference they said it was available now to 'preview members' and I assume that's apart if the early access memebership.

I dunno, I just know I want it in my life. Looks like a more twisted version of Bioshock with no combat.

1 minute ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I coulda sworn at the press conference they said it was available now to 'preview members' and I assume that's apart if the early access memebership.

I dunno, I just know I want it in my life. Looks like a more twisted version of Bioshock with no combat.

I played it at PAX. Has a bioshock feel and there is some combat too.

On 6/24/2016 at 1:02 PM, Shitty Rambo said:

Evidently my damn 'preview access' has been disabled. I really wanna check out the We Happy Fee development build, can one of youse guys shoot me another invite to the preview program?

Gamertag is I theBIGdirty I (the lines are capital i's)

I think Microsoft stopped enrolling people into the program after the whole backwards compatible invite fiasco. I can try to invite you again since I still have you on my friend's list.

Edited by Unique Antics

34 minutes ago, Unique Antics said:

I think Microsoft stopped enrolling people into the program after the whole backwards compatible invite fiasco. I can try to invite you again since I still have you on my friend's list.

If you don't mind. I think I may have opted out if the dash previews because my console kept lagging on the menus and it basically removed me from the whole program :/

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Any of you guys playing INSIDE? Is it worth the $20?

It was fucking awesome and well worth it in my opinion. I did beat it and then go back and get the rest of the achievements in one afternoon though. To me quality > quantity so I wasn't upset by the price vs the amount of playtime I got.

edit: if you played and enjoyed Limbo it's probably a safe buy. If you only kind of liked Limbo then wait for a sale or for it to one day become a free game with gold.

Edited by dantheriver

57 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

It was fucking awesome and well worth it in my opinion. I did beat it and then go back and get the rest of the achievements in one afternoon though. To me quality > quantity so I wasn't upset by the price vs the amount of playtime I got.

edit: if you played and enjoyed Limbo it's probably a safe buy. If you only kind of liked Limbo then wait for a sale or for it to one day become a free game with gold.

Ended up pulling the trigger on it, definitely cool as hell so far (just passed the little sub area). I liked Limbo a lot, just was hoping this wouldn't be a "Limbo 2"  of sorts. Same formula, but very polished and somehow more thematic.