The Xbox One

I finished Dead Rising a few days ago. I loved it. I've just got a few more achievements to round up.

Anyone having trouble with Netflix? Amazon Prime Video is streaming fine for me, but for the past few days Netflix has been super slow to load (if it even loads at all) and when it does work, it's really low quality.

Just dropped $$ on two 50pack bundles of MUT cards :(

Dude, that shit is soooo addicting (I am on PS4 tho). My team is currently at a 94 ovr with LP and MD chemistry, so I am looking to upgrade as many guys as possible so that my current starters become backups.

I just wish coins were easier to come by, because I suck playing against real people and/or the AI above "pro" (though I should be able to squeeze some all-pro wins if I can keep my interception rate low haha).

Who do you have on your squad Hipster?

Sounds like a fix is coming to address how they fucked the UX up in the new system.

Relevant quote:

"The feedback we've gotten is pretty valid; some of the social stuff is hidden or harder to use than it was on the Xbox 360. So you're gonna see us come out with an update where, well, we're going to fix those things. As a person who's been pretty involved in building Xbox Live for the last decade, I take it pretty seriously when people say it's harder to get into a party, and the defaults aren't right, and I don't like the model. So what I'm trying to do with the team is kind of theme some stuff up. Let's take an update and really go through a big list of what we're hearing from customers, what we know is broken with the architecture, areas that we want to improve or complete. I think that's a theme you'll really see us push on -- that Live experience."

Sounds like a fix is coming to address how they fucked the UX up in the new system.

Relevant quote:

"The feedback we've gotten is pretty valid; some of the social stuff is hidden or harder to use than it was on the Xbox 360. So you're gonna see us come out with an update where, well, we're going to fix those things. As a person who's been pretty involved in building Xbox Live for the last decade, I take it pretty seriously when people say it's harder to get into a party, and the defaults aren't right, and I don't like the model. So what I'm trying to do with the team is kind of theme some stuff up. Let's take an update and really go through a big list of what we're hearing from customers, what we know is broken with the architecture, areas that we want to improve or complete. I think that's a theme you'll really see us push on -- that Live experience."

About time! Maybe I'll actually play it now!

Call of Duty: Ghosts and Lego Marvel just showed up in the mail today. I found them pretty cheap, and I had some Amazon credit to burn, so I picked them up.

I'm always up for Co-op/multiplayer for any of these games

Assassin's Creed IV

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty:Ghosts

Dead Rising 3

Forza 5

Lego Marvel Superheroes

My gamertag is Bioshocked. Just send me an invite.

youinreverse i just added you...im B9HC, haha its old. anyone else, add me if you want

I have ghosts, dont play much online though.

i finally convinced my gamer crew to get bf4 so we've been playing that a lot. 

deadrising 3 was a lot of fun, still is a lot of fun. im also working on finishing some cheevos, fun multiplayer

ryse was wicked cool, kinda short...repetitive, but still fun. awesome slo-mo's. 

just started playing AC black flag, so far so good.

i also had the problem with my xbox just dashboarding itself and quitting my game. and the servers on bf are awful. i think they are getting better? 

this is a problem with the RAM. Best way to fix it is to hold your power button for like 10 seconds and it will "reboot" and restart the session.

hmm, ill try that next time. is that even fixable with an update? 

one time my xbox wouldnt shut off, it just blinked its white light at me, i wanted to punch it. but in the end i just unplugged it. i was afraid to though

youinreverse i just added you...im B9HC, haha its old. anyone else, add me if you want

I have ghosts, dont play much online though.

i finally convinced my gamer crew to get bf4 so we've been playing that a lot. 

deadrising 3 was a lot of fun, still is a lot of fun. im also working on finishing some cheevos, fun multiplayer

ryse was wicked cool, kinda short...repetitive, but still fun. awesome slo-mo's. 

just started playing AC black flag, so far so good.

i also had the problem with my xbox just dashboarding itself and quitting my game. and the servers on bf are awful. i think they are getting better? 

Awesome. I just followed you back.

hmm, ill try that next time. is that even fixable with an update? 

one time my xbox wouldnt shut off, it just blinked its white light at me, i wanted to punch it. but in the end i just unplugged it. i was afraid to though

I'd assume its fixable - we just need an app killer like smartphones have that way its not running everything in the background 24/7

I'd assume its fixable - we just need an app killer like smartphones have that way its not running everything in the background 24/7

I've been wondering why they haven't done this from the start.

Is it just me that thinks that its taking some time for more titles to come out for it? Titan fall & destiny need to hurry up.

Gamertag is NRC Lister by the way, if anyone gives a shit.

Is it just me that thinks that its taking some time for more titles to come out for it? Titan fall & destiny need to hurry up.

Gamertag is NRC Lister by the way, if anyone gives a shit.

It's always a bit of a crawl. Companies are afraid to devote their time and money to a console they don't know will be big enough to support their profit margin. Dual generation releases can only last so long.

Got invited to the Titanfall alpha and received my download code today. Says it's up and running already. I sent the link to a few of my friends and it worked for them too, so you guys are welcome to try:

http://www.titanfall.com/standby-for-titanfall?utm_medium=email&utm_source=arm&utm_campaign=tf-email-na-gem-arm-na-titanfall-alphacodes-jan14-BF4_XB1_Owners&sourceid=tf-email-na-gem-arm-na-titanfall-alphacodes-jan14-BF4_XB1_Owners

EDIT: Looks like they changed the page, so sign ups are definitely over.  Sorry!

Got invited to the Titanfall alpha and received my download code today. Says it's up and running already. I sent the link to a few of my friends and it worked for them too, so you guys are welcome to try:

http://www.titanfall.com/standby-for-titanfall?utm_medium=email&utm_source=arm&utm_campaign=tf-email-na-gem-arm-na-titanfall-alphacodes-jan14-BF4_XB1_Owners&sourceid=tf-email-na-gem-arm-na-titanfall-alphacodes-jan14-BF4_XB1_Owners

I signed up yesterday, but didn't get a code. The site you linked is super broken. :(

I signed up yesterday, but didn't get a code. The site you linked is super broken. :(

Yea that's not how the page looks on mobile, there's an actual clickable "Login to Origin" button on mobile.  The game is real cool though, I think the closed alpha is just for this weekend.  Maybe we'll get an open beta before launch in March.

Yea that's not how the page looks on mobile, there's an actual clickable "Login to Origin" button on mobile.  The game is real cool though, I think the closed alpha is just for this weekend.  Maybe we'll get an open beta before launch in March.

I tried the link on my phone and it looked the same.