The Xbox One

titanfall is so smooth...so far.

its also real refreshing to have less customization on load outs. only a few guns to choose from and accessories. everyone is equal.

(yes, similar to halo, but this is better) not like ghosts of bf where its can overwhelming trying to choose whats best. i love ghosts and bf but i havent really played a futuristic game like this since...quake

we all know what im about to say...im so disappointed in how much call of duty has turned into a shit show.

they've complicated the game so much. 

but i keep playing thinking im gonna have as much fun as i did in COD4. 

just re-make COD4 with HD graphics, dont fucking touch anything else.

we all know what im about to say...im so disappointed in how much call of duty has turned into a shit show.

they've complicated the game so much. 

but i keep playing thinking im gonna have as much fun as i did in COD4. 

just re-make COD4 with HD graphics, dont fucking touch anything else.

I'm pretty disappointed with Ghosts as well. I tried joining up with a friend last night and couldn't even get into a game together. When I have gotten to play it, it's decently fun, but nothing near the level of Modern Warfare. I spent so much time playing that with friends when it came out.

I'm pretty disappointed with Ghosts as well. I tried joining up with a friend last night and couldn't even get into a game together. When I have gotten to play it, it's decently fun, but nothing near the level of Modern Warfare. I spent so much time playing that with friends when it came out.

yeah cod has always had problems with connections, but just the game...crap.

spawn die, spawn die, spawn die, spawn, wait, run, DIE.

IED's and motion controlled c4, no skill in that game, sights that can see through walls...fuck off. 

it just so cheap. killstreaks are bogus. cod4 was fine with 3,5,7 for everyone. and very limited perks, that didnt break the game. cod4 also had the perfect maps. i had some serious time racked up on the game. 

yeah cod has always had problems with connections, but just the game...crap.

spawn die, spawn die, spawn die, spawn, wait, run, DIE.

IED's and motion controlled c4, no skill in that game, sights that can see through walls...fuck off. 

it just so cheap. killstreaks are bogus. cod4 was fine with 3,5,7 for everyone. and very limited perks, that didnt break the game. cod4 also had the perfect maps. i had some serious time racked up on the game. 

spawning and dying really only happens to me in team deathmatch, do not know why people like those game modes at all. Call of Duty 4 is also probably as close as you can get to making a near perfect FPS.

I was gunna get it but I remembered I have Thief coming out Tuesday

a game like thief would be something id like but for some reason it just hasnt caught my attention. i watched several things on it and i dunno...i wanna like it. i love stealth games and taking my time on every level.

is there gonna be a demo after release? haha is there one now?

a game like thief would be something id like but for some reason it just hasnt caught my attention. i watched several things on it and i dunno...i wanna like it. i love stealth games and taking my time on every level.

is there gonna be a demo after release? haha is there one now?

No idea.

I also have watched a single trailer or gameplay clip yet.

I've read a little bit about it in gameinformer, but most importantly; I loved the original game.

I've sort of stopped hyping games up for myself... that's how I get let down. 

i guess you could sell your xb1 now and almost make your money back...if they really wanted this new one.

It's not a special console. Just the standard black one with a download code for Titanfall and one month of Xbox live. So, cool deal for anyone that has waited, but nothing anyone who early adopted should be concerned with.

It's not a special console. Just the standard black one with a download code for Titanfall and one month of Xbox live. So, cool deal for anyone that has waited, but nothing anyone who early adopted should be concerned with.

haha thats kinda boring. 

also, can we pre-order digitally? and play at midnight?

haha thats kinda boring. 

also, can we pre-order digitally? and play at midnight?

I would assume you wouldn't need to pre-order for that. If it is available as a digital download it will just be there at midnight or thereabouts. That hadn't occurred to me but now that you mention it that is probably what I'll do.