The Xbox One

To me it come down to the console. I am looking forward to playing SO but I wasnt a huge fan of the white. So when I end up committing I'll grab the AC bundle with SO on the side.

That said Im still trying to decide whether to drive an our tomorrow to get the bundle with 12 months of live from Best Buy. It's either that or wait to see what black friday holds.

Go to best buy tomorrow and play halo on Tuesday

To me it come down to the console. I am looking forward to playing SO but I wasnt a huge fan of the white. So when I end up committing I'll grab the AC bundle with SO on the side.

That said Im still trying to decide whether to drive an our tomorrow to get the bundle with 12 months of live from Best Buy. It's either that or wait to see what black friday holds.

It'd be nice if they just threw a second bundle up that was a black console with SO. I think they sold out so fast because they were limited edition, however Microsoft wouldn't pass up extra cash and sales so I'd imagine they'd try and get another batch out prior to Christmas.

... I bought the AC bundle. I read that Major Nelson was tweeting crap about the white bundles being very limited, implying they won't be restocking any (at least not any bundled with Sunset Overdrive). Just gonna eBay the download card and then buy Sunset Overdrive with that money.

Thats the spirit.

MCC Tuesday, got a few more things to do in SO before I put it on the back burner.

My gamertag is Bioshocked. I'm up to play anytime.

I was able to get into one or two online matches I don't have anyone on my friends list with the game yet though so I haven't tried co-op yet.

Let me know when this happens.

Gamertag is Swampp Thingg 

Message me on xbox whenever - I'll get it on my phone and log on if I'm home.

gonna try to do so now and are you guys having issues with achievements not unlocking? This is a big collection but damn there seems to be some serious bugs to be worked out.

The tracking is weird but I haven't had an issue unlocking them.

Only problems I've run into are with the matchmaking so far - but I haven't tried co-op just yet...

I've played multiple multiplayer matches and beaten the first mission for halo 1 and still have nothing but it says unlocking? I got nothing.

oh yes and my GT is EraseTheDoubt

Still nothing? I got like 5 when we beat Pillar of Autumn.

Also - did you get that terminal we stopped at?

Not playing with a mic is weird.

edit: Also co-op works - sorta. It seems to kick you out of the session at the end of each mission?

Still nothing? I got like 5 when we beat Pillar of Autumn.

Also - did you get that terminal we stopped at?

Not playing with a mic is weird.

edit: Also co-op works - sorta. It seems to kick you out of the session at the end of each mission?

for whatever reason when we did co-op I got a bunch but I still have a few that read Done...Unlocking. Makes no sense to me and yeah I got the terminal 2 achievement.