WTB: Taking Back Sunday - Louder Now

Like the title says, looking for Louder Now by Taking Back Sunday. Let me know if you're willing to deal. I'm not paying stupid eBay BIN prices on eBay so I won't here either. Lets be reasonable and work out a deal :). I would possibly consider a trade so feel free to check my list.

I'm also looking for this, preferably for somewhere in the ballpark of $40ppd. Just thought I'd toss that out there haha sorry for leaching, but I figured I wouldn't start a new thread for the same exact thing.

This is the only TBS piece I'm missing (I don't collect every color variant, just every album) including the many 7" releases, hoping someone could help me out. PM me if you're willing to sell and I'm close to your price range, thanks!

Damn. You could've let the guy have some time before hijacking!

Damn. You could've let the guy have some time before hijacking!

Well I always see people on here saying there is already a thread for that and redirecting them. So I figured since mine would say the same exact thing, I would just post in here, but I guess that's not ok? haha Is that not the case with buy/sell, should I have just created my own thread for the same thing? (Serious question by the way, not trying to be a dick haha)

Yeah, as high as i've seen this going for, I'm sure people are willing to pay more. But I wasn't trying to grab one from under you, more of hoping to find multiple sellers haha but cool, i'll delete my post and start a new thread, although it doesn't seem like it's going to help too much considering you haven't found one yet haha maybe i'll wait and try again later. Sorry for leaching, and goodluck finding one!

this Canadian webstore has it for $24.99.

http://bit.ly/14Tm8hp

I don't know if this site is legit, but i figure it's worth a shot.

According to wiki: La librairie Renaud-Bray is the largest chain of French-language bookstores in North America, and the largest bookstore chain in Canada after Chapters/Indigo.

So it seems legit, not sure if they actually have it though. This may be a dumb question, but I honestly don't know, is there any chance that since it's a french store the jacket and inserts and everything are in french? I would think that since there was only 1 pressing that it would be in English, but figured I would ask. If not, I think I'm gonna try it, we'll see what happens haha

this Canadian webstore has it for $24.99.

http://bit.ly/14Tm8hp

I don't know if this site is legit, but i figure it's worth a shot.

When you click on other records, the info actually says in stock and usually ships in 48 hours. Louder Now says ordered and usually ships within 10 days, kinda sounds like a backorder to me? so maybe it isn't available? I'm going to shoot them an email and see if they can tell me what's up.

I just called them, they said that they do not have it in stock and that they have to order it from the distributor. She said it would take 10 days to get it from the distributor if they have it in stock. So I'm guessing that means they're not going to be able to get it? haha

I went through the process of checking out (just to see if they would still do free shipping for 2 albums since it was to the US), and it has an asterisk next to Louder Now and states: "*Items marked with an asterisk are not refundable or exchangeable." Doesn't sound like they actually have it to me, and I'm not going to risk losing the money on it. Let me know if anyone else decides to try it!

• 2 months later...