1,600 | Black, 180 Gram

1,000 | Green-Grey Merge

300 | Royal Blue (Mailorder Exclusive)

100 | Clear (Relapse Exclusive)

2ND PRESS

500 | Opaque Oxblood

3RD PRESS

500 | White

The royal blue includes one (1) "Custom Letter Pressed Art Print, designed by Vocalist / Guitarist D.H. Phillips and each individually painted by the band".

Great band.  Likely to be a great album.

• 2 months later...

Clear LP's from Relapse releases are never on sale in the typical sense when the record is released. If you look at any release page in their store, the pressing number is there for each variant and it always says "(Do not request clear)" because they aren't officially selling them to the public. They are supposedly only given to friends of the label and band but once in a while you see Relapse selling them on discogs and eBay for around $100 to $150. Since all Relapse clears are only pressed /100 copies and people are nutso about the scarcity of the variant they have, some crazy asses will pay that ridiculous amount for a clear version of an album they love. Its a shady practice by Relapse to act like they're not for sale and then sell them for 4 to 6 times the retail cost of the standard version.

• 10 months later...

I have that green swirl version or however you describe it.. red sounds really nice for this though. However I was able to get mine signed by them at a Chelsea Wolfe show and they all signed their pictures inside the sleeve really drunk and silly. Odd thought. Do people ever do variant only trades, without trading their sleeve and inserts? I know that sounds kinda odd in concept

Thanks for the heads up as well, Don!

While I'm here...does anyone have a blue or maybe clear copy they're looking to trade or sell? If so, definitely get at me!

Don had an extra clear the last time I checked.  Maybe if you sweet-talk him real nice like...

That extra Clear flew across the ocean blue to a new home...and it took a wee bit more than sweet talkin' to nab it, but we made a fun trade, win:win.  Love it when that happens. 

Still on the fence re: the Red.  Definitely if /100 but the blues /300 # are still popping up by flippers and Relapse finally sold their last hold outs on ebay a few months ago. 

• 1 year later...

I'm also thinking we're good for another record come 2016. I still don't have a single LP of theirs on the shelf so that'll hopefully (who am I kidding?) give me enough time to catch up on that.

This record is still great in my books.  I don't collect variants for True Widow, but that white /500 looks sharp.  Updated the original post just for kicks, even though no one really frequents this thread or cares for this band.  Damn shame.

Indeed, just gave it a listen this morning. I'm not usually into white but it works perfect with the cover.

Definitely one of the best bands to just zone out to. They're underrated for sure but I guess not everyone has a spot for their oft wallowing-in-self-pity style demeanor. I for one love it and find grey days to be perfect for a shuffle through their whole discography.