Baroness - Second

Guest falloutcollapse
yes and yes to both of those....too fucking bad i have $0

=**********(

you won't be saying this much longer bro. you're selling jane doe!

Guest falloutcollapse
dude, i just want the red album. they really have to get on that.

have you heard this record? its fantastic.

i haven't :) but i will check it out and then buy it if i'm into it!

should be soon! hyperrealist is doing the LP version, and its going to be great. just waiting on john to finish artwork and all that.

too bad I paid $20 for it a month ago. doesn't say anything about an etched 2nd side though, was there more than one press?

all pressings were etched.

should be soon! hyperrealist is doing the LP version, and its going to be great. just waiting on john to finish artwork and all that.

too bad I paid $20 for it a month ago. doesn't say anything about an etched 2nd side though, was there more than one press?

JOHN is doing diff art for the vinyl version? interesting.

JOHN is doing diff art for the vinyl version? interesting.

same artwork for the LP, just more of it. i've been told its going to be gatefold with tons of awesomeness.

this record is so good. and will be fetching serious $$$ on ebay soon enough. theres actually a clear copy on ebay right now going for 61 bucks and thats 2nd press.

Actually I'm pretty sure there's only been one pressing so far. But that copy on ebay is being sold by Brent Eyestone from Magic Bullet. Every once in a while he finds random goodies and puts them up on ebay or in the MB store until they run out. Like the Breather Resist/Suicide Note splits he dug up not too long ago.

this record is so good. and will be fetching serious $$$ on ebay soon enough. theres actually a clear copy on ebay right now going for 61 bucks and thats 2nd press.

really? everywhere ive heard is black is first press out of 1000 and clear is 2nd press out of 500. ive always assumed this was accurate because if you go to hyperrealist's page to releases it says "buy this on clear vinyl" and links to 29north--the assumption being first press on black was sold out and it was repressed on clear. obviously, the hyperrealist site is way out of date and 29north is no longer around so who knows.

Actually I'm pretty sure there's only been one pressing so far. But that copy on ebay is being sold by Brent Eyestone from Magic Bullet. Every once in a while he finds random goodies and puts them up on ebay or in the MB store until they run out. Like the Breather Resist/Suicide Note splits he dug up not too long ago.

Brent Eyestone?

My last name is Eyestone. I bet that's my cousin or something like that.