*EDITED 10/26/2014* Let me give you money right now for some of my current wants!

brianmorgante

Got one of the MxPx records I wanted today, one step closer to completing this list.  Would love to give you money for any of these at all.  Most likely going to purchase the second pressing of Giants new, unless someone wants to unload one for cheaper than the new price.  I like the 2nd pressing colors better than the first.

Bump!

Hey, man.  I have "The Recordings of the Middle East," the Fleet Foxes self-titled, and also Helplessness Blues if you'd be interested.  I'd really like to keep the Foxes records, but I think I have an Ashdown endorsement coming through, and they're going to give me a percentage off a cab...can't resist, so I could use the money.

Hey, man.  I have "The Recordings of the Middle East," the Fleet Foxes self-titled, and also Helplessness Blues if you'd be interested.  I'd really like to keep the Foxes records, but I think I have an Ashdown endorsement coming through, and they're going to give me a percentage off a cab...can't resist, so I could use the money.

Awesome, I PM'd you man!