Recently Graduated shameless self promotion

Hey guys,

Im happy to announce that I graduated on sunday with a bachelors in fine arts

My focus was illustration

I know its a degree in balogna, but I have fun being in debt

My thesis was a comic book about feelings and hesitating around women

If you guys are interested, check out my website

It has prints and such for sale, so feel free to indulge and if you're an art director, we should talk turkey :)

Thanks guys!

I minored in illustration and also got my BFA. 'grats on that.

Illustration is getting more legit and picking up steam. At least from my point of view working in the arts at an ad agency.

I'm an art director as well. We contract out many from all over from concepting to black lining.

Nice stuff.

is that a world series illustration in there? can you elaborate on it? i'm curious because i know the cards and tigers faced each other in 2006 but prince fielder was still on milwaukee... not trying to call you out, i guess i'm just confused...

i think your degree is just icing on a pretty delicious cake at this point from looking at your clips. beautiful stuff, man,

Thank you all for the kind words! Tell all your friends!

is that a world series illustration in there? can you elaborate on it? i'm curious because i know the cards and tigers faced each other in 2006 but prince fielder was still on milwaukee... not trying to call you out, i guess i'm just confused...

i think your degree is just icing on a pretty delicious cake at this point from looking at your clips. beautiful stuff, man,

That piece I did a couple years ago. The theme was expensive ass players being dealt around the league basically. Yu was in there because he wasnt particularly proven but still handed a bunch of cash. It was supposed to be an editorial piece. The WS trophy was there for good measure. And I guess thats the whole point of making these moves