Safe To Say - With Everything In Between (digital release and preorder)

Hi guys, 

HERE! You can now order the vinyl with media mail shipping within the USA! We have limited stock in our USA distro (run by thomasj182 from VC!), so act quickly. If the demand is there, we could restock, but who knows!

http://sorrowcarrier.bigcartel.com

Original Thread:

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I figured I'd come back and let you know where all the money I would have been spending here has been going.

I started a small record label called Sorrow Carrier Records (https://www.facebook.com/SorrowCarrierRecords / www.twitter.com/sorrowcarrier), and the first release just dropped digitally.

You can listen to that release, With Everything In Between by Safe To Say, at www.safetosayband.bandcamp.com

The album is FFO: Daylight, Citizen, Turnover and Basement 

We decided to drop it digitally first, rather than wait for the vinyl and then release it all. Due to this, we are unsure when the vinyl will be ready, but pre-orders are available if anyone desires at www.safetosay.bigcartel.com

We'll be keeping everyone updated with information about the pressing process as we get it, but we can't guarantee anything. If you don't want to wait for a preorder, you can hold off on ordering until we have them in hand, at which point I'll post again.

Hope you enjoy it!

Edited by Brad_Seed

Thanks for the interest guys! Please keep in mind when ordering that we JUST got the masters before releasing it digitally, so the vinyl will be a while before it's ready. We figured people could listen, and if they didn't want to wait for a pre-order, they could order when we got them in hand. I will be keeping people up to date with the process and, if need be, will issue refunds for people if the wait gets too long.

Been jamming this a lot the past few days! Cannot wait to snag a copy!

Yea this is really good, I'm gonna pick up a physical copy for sure but I'd like some kind of guess on the time before I plunk down 22 bucks.  Brad, any chance you can keep up posted on the status of the /100 variant?  If that gets low I'll probably pull the trigger regardless of when it's actually gonna be pressed and available.

Yea this is really good, I'm gonna pick up a physical copy for sure but I'd like some kind of guess on the time before I plunk down 22 bucks.  Brad, any chance you can keep up posted on the status of the /100 variant?  If that gets low I'll probably pull the trigger regardless of when it's actually gonna be pressed and available.

I am calling the plant tomorrow to get a better indication of where this whole thing is going, and will keep everyone updated. And yes, I can do that for you. Thanks for your interest! 

• 3 months later...