Cheap sports jerseys buying

My friends and I have ordered from this place multiple times. They look freaking perfect considering they're knockoffs. No one can ever tell.

http://www.wejerseyshop.com/

these are nice too. If you guys wanna do the jersey order I see at least 1-2 things I want, Ill place the order on my card, all I ask if you send me the price of your jersey + $5 for the shipping to get to you once its delivered here (cheaper than $20).

Im talking those those online stores located in china that are knock offs but great quality to where you could never tell the difference. The site I used to use got shut down so now Im left with nothing. Anyone know of any reliable ones? Im sketchy to use my visa, only used paypal on the old site but if you back it, Ill use the visa. Thanks!

Looking for a Bergeron? I can loan you one for the next few weeks!

Right now including me we have 8, and I imagine a few of us are going to get multiples. So that right there is a order of 10+. I say we cap it off as a test since these sites are notorious for fucking up orders (not shipping all of them/fucking up sizes) and just place one with what we have.  We can always save a few of our wants and place more orders. I plan on using this thread to make more group purchases and LOVE the fact that this community has allowed me to do so (my friends are all flakes with these kind of things). When can we get this order processed?