Cheap sports jerseys buying

2009 it is. I already have a cart set up with what I want in it, Costing me 41.50. If you are one of those mentioned in my post of people in on the order, message me the links of what you want and I will give you my PP address to send your money to. Once the order is placed I will post a screenshot of the email for proof/to give updates. Im so giddy to finally be getting these 2 jerseys Ive been dying to get

2009 ships via ems.com and then usps.com

just got confirmation my order should arrive within 5-8 days, if you want to wait, i'll post the quality of my jersey I ordered.

Kind of cant wait to see how this turns out. I seriously saw a bunch of stuff i want to get for myself and others as long as the quality is there!

if the hockey jerseys aren't terrible quality, i'd be interested in doing this sometime. my bf lost a  bunch of weight and is now swimming in his Penguins jersey.

he's not the type to go on a binge after they lose, is he? because he may fit back into it shortly.

Well it looks like guys aren'y paying, so maybe you can jump in now.

I'm totally flaking, guys, better alert everyone - in all reality, I've messaged Matt my jersey choice and will get him the cash money.

Don't jump on people a day after this buy was set up, that's in poor taste.