Cheap sports jerseys buying

I stumbled upon this by googling reviews on 2009jerseys website. I had some questions and concerns. I had made an order on Sunday and my bank had called to confirm fraud. But it seems like this website is legit, I was curious what you had used as a payment. I was told from an online chat person from the website to use Western Union and send it to a Bo Xiao. Just seeing if this is legit and don't want to get scammed. Thanks for any input.

No worries. That's who I spoke to when processing my order. Everything came through fine.

Did you use Western Union? I was going to use WU-Pay, also you if you did use Western Union did you use the name Bo Xiao?

Yes I did and I used the name he gave me. I got a notification when the money was picked up and he emailed me back about an hour later and them the package went out the next day

So how are the sizes? Any xxl fatties like me get one? I did aliexpress last year and the sizes ran small, even oredered a xxxl still to tight.

I ordered a Medium but I should've gotten a large. But everyone else had no complaints. The quality was excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

9D52F7F3-C548-4C3D-9A0E-0E9A3AC73349_zps

Sorry for the bump but we're doing an order from here at work. To the dude who bought this Demaryius Thomas jersey, or anyone else who got a football jersey that looks this good. which style did you buy? I see a bunch of different options like Nike gameday and that kind of stuff and I want to make sure I get a good kind haha

Sorry for the bump but we're doing an order from here at work. To the dude who bought this Demaryius Thomas jersey, or anyone else who got a football jersey that looks this good. which style did you buy? I see a bunch of different options like Nike gameday and that kind of stuff and I want to make sure I get a good kind haha

That's the Nike elite jersey

• 3 months later...

Worst case scenerio with Ali is usually either the main patch looks awful (yet replaceable) or the numbers are glued on rather than stitched. And I've only bought small market teams so Id assumed the big market ones like mikes dads would be close to flawless

For the price it's worth it in my opinion

Fit was my number one concern. Someone posted pictures of the one they received and it's just as good as all of the other winter classic fakes I've seen - I'm assuming they all came from the same place. Either way I took a shot and ordered an Yzerman one, partially because if it didn't fit, I figured I could flip it easily enough. If it works out well, I'm going back for an Abdelkader one.

There are a hell of a lot of them, at least for the Wings, that are just too obviously fake from the pics. Wrong lettering, block letters instead of arched, colors that are off, etc.

I just bought a red wings winter classic jersey off of aliexpress. $29 plus free shipping, I'll update once it arrives.

Dude please keep us updated. Alie actually has the jersey I really want to get (#26 Landon Collins Alabama jersey), in addition to the others I was interested in as well (Eddie Lacy packers and Pete Rose reds for my dad.) If the Alie is legit, i don't need y'all for my ordering, ya buncha jerks.